I'm currently on day 7 of 14 as I write this review. The hotel is absolutely incredible.
From arriving at the hotel, to a complimentary glass of champagne and some sandwiches and snacks (eaten and drank whilst the concierge take your bags to your allocated room), I have been impressed.
The staff cannot do enough for the residents, so helpful, polite and nothing is too much trouble.
The entertainment team work so hard around the pool each day (except Wednesdays) to keep everyone smiling, from games like water polo or volleyball on the beach to magic tricks near your sun lounger, they've got it all! In the evenings then there are various events from bingo to discos, although I've not participated in any of these as yet.
The all-inclusive package is ace, so much food and drink available from early morning right through to midnight. There's a formal restaurant and a pool-side cafe bar for food all day long, something for everyone.
Highly recommend booking the gala dinner during your stay, you can do it once and it's on Tues or Fri evenings - it's ace. When I saw the menu, I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I'm so glad I did it now. Superb setting, pool side, eating sumptuous traditional Greek cuisine whilst the sun sets. Stunning!
The air conditioning works well within the rooms and there is a complimentary mini-bar stocked daily with soft drinks and waters.
Wifi is free within the lobby area and chargeable elsewhere within the hotel. The lobby area also houses another bar, but drinks are served at-seat/table and not from the bar.
All in all a great hotel, in a great location. One of the best holidays I've had, if not the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the Paphos castle. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel. Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach