We have been to Ledra Beach on 7 occasions and are never disappointed. The hotel suits families and couples of all ages. The service from all departments is excellent and delivered in such a way that guests feel special and comfortable.
The hotel location is wonderful, it overlooks the sea with only a pathway between the hotel and the sandy beach. There is a costal path running through to Paphos harbour which is comfortable and easy to negotiate for young and old.
There are lots of activities available at the hotel but no pressure to get involved, just the opportunity to maximise your holiday if you feel inclined.
When deciding where to go for our holidays we have to bear in mind that we need to be able to arrange a gluten free diet and Ledra Beach are brilliant at sorting this out for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the Paphos castle. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel. Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach