We have recently returned from celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary with our family at the Ledra Beach Hotel. We stayed for seven nights between 27 October and 3 November 2012. We booked the holiday 12 months in advance through Thomson Holidays.
As a family we decided to celebrate the special occasion by spending a week together, rather than hold a large party for family and friends. Naturally we hoped throughout the year that everything would go smoothly and be a great success. My wife and I have spent many wonderful holidays in Cyprus and have stayed in various hotels mainly in Paphos but had never stayed at the Ledra Beach. We were not disappointed. Everything about the hotel lived up to, and indeed exceeded our expectations. We had a fantastic week with our family Eleven of us, between the ages of 2 and 74 years had a wonderful holiday. One that will live long in the memories of our children, daughters in law and grandchildren.
Staff from reception, bar, roomservice, entertainment, and restaurant treated us as if we were special: that we were important to them. Nothing was too much trouble. The food served throughout the Hotel at all meal times was first-class with a good choice. On arrival we received champagne and fruit, and on the last night a cake for a young person's birthday
The Ledra Beach is ideally located, with excellent facilities for guests of all ages. The pool area is well used but not overcrowded, but we all enjoyed the beach area and swimming in the warm sea. It is just a short walk into Paphos centre, with good transport facilities available.
I cannot recommend the Ledra Beach too highly. It is certainly one of the best hotels on the island.
Thanks to the staff of Ledra Beach Hotel for a memorable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach