The hotel building has little character from the outside although is much improved within, with modern amenities, an attentive and superior staff and all that you might wish for a quiet, relaxing and 'chill out' week's leisure activities. Whilst there was the odd under twelve year old whilst we stayed, their inconvenience was minimal, and mostly irritating that their Russian parents should have ignored the Hotel's guidance. The staff were most accommodating, with a sense of humour, respect and willingness to please that cannot be under under played. Euan, a previous Scot, although now very much Cypriot was a fount of knowledge and with the patience of Jobe. Popi (Penelope) a French Teacher by profession and a delight by vocation when nothing was too challenging. Andreas, in command of his restaurant with George, omnipresent, witty, supportive, flexible and, a great fisherman by all his personal accounts, albeit that we never saw the evidence. Then there was Olga and Olga, Flora and Valeria, waiting on table and dealing with every peculiar need and with decorum and style. Finally, just in case one could ever dream of being bored, there was the occasional Russian who considered it appropriate to bring his IPad into the 5* restaurant to watch a Russian soccer game on TV - please Thalassa, review and revise your policies and ask for no shorts in the restaurant and no football! Overall, a delightful hotel and even more so the staff - by the time we left, they felt like family....... and the right sort of family. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos