absolutely great - a haven of peace & tranquility. Although compact the hotel offers luxury, calmness and elegance. Nothing was too much for the lovely multi lingual staff who wait on your every move. Rooms were spacious, extremely clean, huge beds, fruit, all balconies with beautiful sea views, free internet cafe, free dvd's to watch, wonderful breakfasts and fantastic spa pampering with inside pool & well equipped gym. We didn't use the restaurant or fish restaurant, preferring to go further afield but the beach bar was useful for mid day snacks.If you are looking for a peaceful break to chill out this is for you. We hired a car but didn't really use it however there is an excellent bus service along the coast and also a well stocked supermarket about 2 minutes walk away. Coral Bay beach is busy, noisy and disappointing but walk the opposite way along the beach to find a tiny marina, a quiet beach and then a lovely coastal walk with rugged terrain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa. A definitive landmark among Europe’s finest Hotels and a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the world, Thalassa is distinguished as the ultimate destination for an intimate, luxurious escape immersed in relaxation and rejuvenation. Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. The Sunset Lounge: Enjoy light fare, or traditional afternoon tea amid the splendor of a lovely sitting room atmosphere in our Sunset Lounge. Gaze past the balcony doors and enjoy the sun setting over the colorful horizon. Accommodation: All guests are pampered and offered personalized service from attentive staff in beautifully designed elegant accommodations, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. The deluxe one-bedroom suite goes as far as to offer his & hers bathrooms with his & hers exclusive amenities. Anagenisis Spa (Salus per Aquam – Healing Through Water): Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos