From outside the Thalassa doesn't look much, but inside it's a different story. Our room was lovely and as we arrived late, there was a cold plate of meat, cheese and fruit left in the room for us.
Breakfast was superb. Even though I don't really like buffets, the choice was extraordinary, the quality great and the quantity such that we didn't eat again until dinner.
Our room overlooked a little lawned area and steps down to the sea. One day there was a wedding taking place outside and we had a birds eye view.
We didn't use the spa, but it looked superb. The pool was great and the towels were in plentiful supply; you could choose sun or shade all around. Coral Beach is a lovely beach, but there is not a lot else around, so plan where you want to go before you arrive and get your trips organised on day one.
The restaurant food was beautiful but eye-wateringly expensive, so we ate there once and then walked into town each night for a three course meal for the price of the starter at Thalassa.
The room was meticulously cleaned every day and towels changed twice a day. The staff were very thorough and friendly. the one problem we had with a blocked drain was dealt with instantly.
Overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos