Not wishing to be rude but.. If you can find fault with this hotel you probably don't deserve to be staying there.
The Thalassa Hotel and Spa, with its beautiful dark polished wood floors, quality fittings and state of the art spa, happily combines old style luxury with up to the minute innovation. It was the first boutique and spa hotel in Cyprus but shows no sign of weariness. It is small enough to be friendly and personal, yet large enough to offer every amenity one expects from five star accommodation.
Situated in Coral Bay, a €20 one-way taxi ride from Paphos town, it is in a wonderfully peaceful and sunny spot. This tranquility is helped in no small measure by the managements' no children' policy. And this hotel is clean... I mean absolutely spotless!
If sunbathing is your objective you will think you are in paradise, especially in July when we had 32 degree cloudless, insect free skies every day. Sunbeds around the pool are plentiful and comfortable, with fresh covers and towels placed on them each morning. There's none of this racing out at dawn to reserve your sunbed with a book malarky!The pool, although not large is warm and inviting. You will love the complimentary skewer of fresh fruit that is served to you by the pool attendant at 11am and welcome the iced flannel scented with lemongrass delivered to cool your brow in the afternoon!
Breakfasts are overflowing with goodies from the hot and cold buffet. If smoked salmon and champagne is your idea of starting the day right, then you have come to the right place. For those with more simple tastes the continental and English breakfasts are to die for.
Come evening time, I highly recommend saving your taxi fares and eating in one of the three hotel restaurants. The a la carte food is on a par with any top London restaurant. Entertainment is low key. If you are coming here to rest you will find the beds are large and supremely comfortable. English speaking tv channels in the room are BBC and other news channels. A selection of DVDs are available from reception. A few minutes ride away you will find a some lively nightlife if you can drag yourself away from the relaxed peacefulness hotel for more than an hour.
I didn't use the spa (treatments were on average €100) but the hot bubbling indoor jacuzzi was very pleasant. This hotel would be ideal for couples ore for honeymooners.
Enough already! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Sentido Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos