Stayed at Kefalos from 9th to 13th March 2013 with two friends. Absolutely loved the village atmosphere as we could spend time walking around the resort in the evenings and down to the sea. During the day the pool area looked amazing with sea views in the background! It was pretty breathtaking to see that each morning on the way to breakfast.
The staff at the hotel were wonderful and could not do enough to help. We had issues with the bathroom basin taps on our first night and they sent someone to fix it straight away. When they couldn't fix it they offered us another room or to wait for the next morning for it to be fixed. We decided to stay in the room as the other room offered would have been further away from the sea.
The room was lovely, clean and quite large for three of us in a studio room and there were no problems once the tap was fixed, Breakfast could be slightly better as we had crepes one morning and never again. Some food was a bit oily but there was lots of variety on offer.
The night entertainment was brilliant at the hotel. I loved the fireshow by Ricco, and the Cypriot dancing which we all got to join in. The glass dance was really good!
The tourist sites were within walking distance and we walked to the harbour along the sea most days as it was a lovely walk even on the really windy day! We enjoyed the speed boats down at the harbour and visiting the shops and cafes there.
If you visit Paphos make sure you go out on an excursion. We went on the Akamas sea caves Jeep Safari and it was the best thing we did. Mainly because our tour guide Evis was hilarious and made it the best day of our holiday! Thanks to the restaurant owner of The Marina near the hotel who knew Evis and helped save our holiday by booking the excursion for us the night before, when our booked tour was cancelled last minute. They also gave us free drinks the day we were leaving!:D
Everyone in Cyprus is really friendly and helpful, so I look forward to returning one day!
Definitely worth booking Kefalos!
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach
- Kefalos Beach Village
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.