My family and I (wife and 2 boys - 5/6) have just come back from a week here and it was nothing short of amazing. The weather was brilliant, the hotel was lovely and the staff were fantastic. The entertainment staff - in particular Rico and AJ were second to none. They started at 10:00 and didn't finish until 00:00 every day! AJ ran the kids club and our 2 boys loved joining in the activities..especially the football which was held every day at 16:00. AJ then took the Kids Disco at 21:00 every night and managed to get a full house every night...our boys are still singing 'follow the leader' and 'mimic man'. Rico then took over and ran a different theme every night...the Saturday evening Fire Show is one not to miss!!!
The room itself was very clean and spacious and very well maintained. We went Half Board and there was always a good choice for both breakfast and dinner. Dinner changed on a nightly basis and was always very good.
The staff are brilliant and always seem to be smiling and have no problem with you ordering drinks which aren't listed on the menu - Long Island Iced Teas went down very well!
We normally holiday twice a year and go somewhere different every time - there is so much to see in the world, but next year will be different again - this time we will be going back to Kefalos Beach Village for another weeks stay. I can't give it higher praise that the fact that it is making us go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village