The Pioneer Beach has amazing staff who happily go out of their way to ensure you have a superb holiday, all members of staff at every level were genuinely warm and friendly, some of the best hospitality we have recieved whilst in Europe.
This hotel in November is best suit for couples who like to spend quality time together and appreciate the finer things in life like relaxation, siting in a cabana together with a glass of champagne or two... and watching the sunset. Admittedly this is not the location for night life entertainment as the evenings here are much more sedate and given that's the whole idea of visiting this part of paphos at this time of year to unwind, we more than happy to experience the Spa for treatments and soak up the late rays.
We recommend staying in the normal room; is it really worth paying for a sea view, probably not as you will know doubt be out for most of your days.. Ultra All Inclusive Premium is a good idea if you can afford the increased price, better for most things except the rooms as they are designed exactly as ours so not sure the price hike is justifiable.
The Regina Italian restaurant was the best choice in our minds; one our AL package we could visit up to twice in our stay but had gone to the Thalassa Mediterranean restaurant for one of our visits. The steak was very good but by far our Lobster for two at the Regina was perfect. We could have eaten there every day, beautiful quality of food and the restaurant manager was very professional.
The difference with staff at this hotel is they all pitch in to ensure the customer is catered for throughout, it was incredibly and one we in England could learn a lot from. Every day we saw the General Manager who was always smiling and we would exchange greetings and give us an opportunity to learn their language.
Of all the people we got to meet and converse with the staff that went the extra mile were; Adonis, Diana, Robert and Christina. It was also in the order I felt Adonis was the most sincere and had great warmth, thank you.
I've read the reviews like everyone does and yes there is a higher presence of more mature clients; however there were many people of all ages who we found friendly, unlike some hotels where people can be noisy and rude. You won't find anyone like this here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult –focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel’s Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as facial and body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel’s Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus