I went to the pafian sun with my grandparents ,my mum and my sister. I am nearly 17 and I had the best time ever! We arrived at the hotel late at night and there was food available for us when we got there! I met the most amazing people who have now become my closest friends! My sister is now 6,5 at the time. We went in October 2013 and I could not fault the entertainment staff! They worked on their day off to run the kids club. And anyone who stayed there in October should have known that the hotel was nearly shutting down for refurbishment as they were being taken over by another company! The food was lovely could not fault it and at the time of the christening the hotel was nearly empty due to it shutting down. The entertainment during the day poolside and I see the games room was great and had plenty of games getting the adults and children involved. Swimming in the sea was lovely and the pools were just right. You have to expect to queue for drinks as it's all inclusive?! And we didn't mind the plastic cups at all. My whole family enjoyed staying here, I had the holiday of a lifetime and would definitely go back time and time again. I don't think people give this. Hotel the credit it deserves. If you're looking for a family holiday. Here's your place!
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Pafian Sun Village Hotel Paphos
- Sentido Pafian Sun Village Paphos
- Pafian Sun Holiday Village
- Sentido Pafian Sun Village Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Pafian Sun Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.