Just returned from a fantastic weeks holiday at the Phaethon Beach. From the moment we got off the coach we were met by very friendly staff. It is the best welcome we have had at any hotel we have stayed at. We received, wine, beer, soft drinks and an excellent variety of cakes. It was a lovely way to check in. Every member of staff is so friendly and pleasant and they really want you to have an excellent holiday. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The food is excellent, there is an excellent variety of meats (the meats on the carvery melt in your mouth, they are so tender), there is hot soup, salad, vegetarian food, Chinese food, an excellent variety of hot and cold sweets (the home made apple pie was delicious), fruits and cheese and biscuits. You will not go hungry. The animation team works so hard with a lot of daytime activities and they also perform in the evening. Their shows are very professional, the main two singers are very good. We stayed at this hotel several years ago and we received a lovely letter from the manager thanking us for returning and we received a variety of fresh fruit and a bottle of wine. It was a lovely touch. Unfortunately the water park only opened the day after we left, but it looked fantastic, the children's section looked brilliant, children will love it. I will definitely return to this hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-oriented Resort Hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos