Having been to the Phaethon last year we decided to return again this year .
Well it was as good as ever.
Had a lovely sea view room and was at the end of the corridor so was quiet ,as I had requested.
The food was amazing ,such a good choice of quality food from around the world.
Constantly topped up and kept tidy by the busy and friendly staff.
The whole place was nice and clean.
The entertainment day and night was never pushed at you but when you wanted to join in you were welcomed cheerily.
The evening shows were good ,but have to say the animation team shows were far better than the brought in acts.
You can play a round of bingo each night ,we never played but always went to watch as Dido ,the entertainment manager is brilliant and so funny.
As our week was before school hols it was fairly peaceful wit the majority of guests being older, which we like .
I think it will be rather noisy in the peak season.
We hired a car for 2 days and did a bit of exploring , hired the car from europcar before we arrived in Cyprus, got a good deal that way.
We have always said we would never repeat a hotel as there is a lot of world to see, but this hotel was an exception .
The main reason for return visitors is the fabulous staff who make the place so special and will go out of their way to help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-oriented Resort Hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos