This was a first time visit to Cyprus, so we were quite unsure what to expect. After reading all the reviews we decided to book this hotel, and I have to say, was a great choice. For an additional amount we upgraded the room to a sea view room- absolutely worth it! We booked the holiday via Thomson as there was a great deal. The hotel was about 25 minutes away from the airport. The rooms were spacious and clean, with a small balcony. It wasn't too hot so couldn't use the outdoor swimming pools but they had great facilities inside the hotel such as a sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool. The service that the hotel staff provided was excellent, and I feel this made a massive difference to our holiday experience. The staff were very polite, friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Excellent service and very impressed. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel so if you wish to go anywhere else then there's nothing stopping you! The food was excellent and the hotel even provided lunch to take out on our excursions. I highly recommend this hotel and would advise anyone that is looking for a luxurious, but affordable break with great service then this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-oriented Resort Hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos