Just come back from 2 weeks at this amazing hotel. We have stayed in many 4 and 5 star hotels and the food and entertainment was the best we have ever seen. The size of the rooms do let it down but u do get used to it and they are spotless. The maid service is excellent, they change the linen on a daily basis and tidy and clean every where. We got married in pathos but decided 2 have the ceremony at St. Paul's pillar and reception at Elea Estate, we are so glad we did as to be honest if it would of been arranged for the hotel I don't think I could of gone through with it. There are 3 or 4 weddings a day and they literally bump into each other. No disrespect 2 anyone who did get married there but I would of been highly disappointed. The wedding receptions were often held in the main buffet with all of the other guests or in what looked like an alley way!! They need 2 sort this out and section the weddings of as I'm sure it isn't cheap 2 get married there. All in all if ur looking for a brilliant hotel for families with kids you honestly can't beat it. Oh and I must mention the car hire at the hotel is excellent value for money, when they say no excess they genuinely mean it, we had a small bump and a blow out and they never charged us a penny, just gave us another car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-oriented Resort Hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos