What can we possibly say about this hotel apart from one word - AMAZING!
We got married here 17th September 2013 & have no other words to describe our day but simply amazing. A special thank you to 3 people (amongst many others) who made both of wedding and our stay just fabulous.
Eva - wedding coordinator, you are an absolute asset to the hotel, your professionalism and kindness during all the entire planning & during our day was second to none - you are wonderful at what you do & we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. A friend now you will always remain.
Yiannis - food and beverage manager. You were so helpful and so kind during our stay and also leading up to the big day, you ensured everything was perfect and went far above and beyond your call of duty. On the evening our guests joined us for a meal at Alexander the Great, they all commented on your kindness and generosity shown - Yiannis you are truly wonderful, thank you sincerely.
Phillipa - Guest relations manager. What a truly lovely lady and so efficient and helpful in every way possible. You made our stay perfect, anything we wanted, you sorted. The hotel is very lucky to have you, we thank you for everything.
Not forgetting the kanika all stars, what a lovely team of young individuals whom created a fabulous atmosphere both day & night, ollie I'm sure you should be applying for the X factor!!!!!!!!! The shows were great and you are all great people.
The hotel overall after the major refurb was simply luxurious, the staff work very hard to keep it at such a high standard and their hard work really does pay off. The delux sea view rooms are amazing and the food was simply delicious (especially the Italian where we had our romantic candlelit meal for 2)
The wedding day ran smooth from start to finish, it truly was the most amazing day of our lives and we will hold the memories for many years to come. Thank you all whom played a major part in this special occasion and we can assure you we will be back, maybe for our first anniversary!! Anyone wanted a wedding abroad on the beautiful island of paphos - look no further than Alexander the Great hotel! THANK YOU.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander The Great Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel
- Alexander Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Paphos
- Alexander The Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Cyprus
- Alexander Great
- Alexander Great Cyprus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • Award-winning hotel• Great ‘EU Blue Flag’ beachfront location • Unique central location overlooking the picturesque harbour and old Castle • Recently Renovated • Accommodation capacity 202 rooms• New Garden Superior Cabanas (suitable for couples) Front Sea view, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• New Superior Cabanas with infinity private pool(suitable for adults) Front Sea View, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite, Full Sea View, Ultra luxury with elegant furniture, Private dining and lounge area, sunbathing facilities, spacious veranda, luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; VIP check-in. • Superior Rooms – Front Sea View Rooms offering bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; • Standard Rooms – Front Sea View, Side Sea View & Inland View• New HB & FB plus concept that includes dine around, with the choice of 5 restaurants and free drinks package included with every meal • Roxanne’s Restaurant serves live cooking shows and buffet style theme nights that vary each night; • Garibaldi serves á la carte Italian cuisine (adults-only); • Kiku serves a la carte Japanese cuisine; • Limanaki Greek Tavern overlooking the Mediterranean sea, serves traditional Cyprus meze• Pella pool bar offering snacks, refreshments and cocktails.• Breakfast & lunch served in the Café Royal Restaurant in buffet and show cooking style. A la carte menu is also available at lunch.• Alexander’s main cocktail bar with daily entertainment; • Large lobby & terrace with bamboo style sofas and live piano 3 times a week; • Unique sun bed allocation system to ensure your own sun bed and parasols during your stay; • Free-form swimming pool; (free usage) • Free usage of indoor heated pool (winter) with whirlpool overlooking Paphos old harbor • Aphrodite New Health Club & Spa; Free sauna & steam bath. Massages, facials, manicure and pedicure also available at charge• New spacious fully equipped gym; Tennis court• Hairdressing Saloon • Havana – new outdoor entertainment venue• Professional entertainment & Animation team through out the year• Kids’ Club, professionally run, kids disco and other supervised activities.• Healthy children’s menus• Cots and high chairs available• Kids’ own pool• Family orientated hotel• Wedding venues available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Alexander The Great Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.