Rented a self catering apartment at this holiday resort. Was informed that the resort had undergone a refurbishment over the winter - I think it was just the external walls of the hotel that had been painted.
The apartment was spacious and clean but the furniture was in need of some tlc. The animation team were all young and short of ideas - there didn't seem to be any difference in the salsa dance classes to those of zumba, same moves and same music, not that I took part! The music that was played during these sessions was deafening. The sunbeds had certainly seen better days with most of them sagging badly and without the bar to change the height of the back - if only they had renewed them all during the refurbishment! It was early May when we stayed there and the complex was not full, don't know how they manage during the height of the season and there would not be enough sunbeds to go round and if you don't get up before sunrise to save your sunbeds you have very little chance of getting any let alone a sun umbrella!
On the plus side, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our fridge freezer was changed when it broke down even at the late hour of 10.00pm. The housekeeping staff carried out their work very well and towels were changed daily and sheets changed every other day.
As this was a bit of a bargain break, I can only repeat that you get what you pay for.
- Also Known As:
- Paphos Gardens Holiday Hotel Paphos
- Paphos Gardens Holiday Hotel
- Paphos Gardens Hotel
- Paphos Gardens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled quiety just 300 meters from the sandy beach, as if by a miracle, Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort disappears in the lush vegetation. Located off the main seaside road and just one hop off from the beach, the tourist area, shops, evening entertainment and much more.Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort combines self-catering with hotel accommodation, offering all necessary services and a variety of daily activities to suit every guest's needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.