From start to finish this holiday held up to all our expectations without fault. Our personal needs for room accommodation were obligingly catered for without any extra cost to us. The room services and housekeeping were excellent. Very clean and comfortable with new towels for the room and the pool every day. Efficient and professional hotel infrastructure. Went half board due to location being out of the main town. The food was very well presented with plenty of choice. Lovely restaurant surroundings and very helpful staff, always smiling and interacting with guests. Plenty of sunbeds and parasols (no need of early rising to reserve!!) Hotel absorbs large amount of guests very well. Popular wedding venue. Usually Mondays but we enjoyed watching so didn't bother us. Superb choice of pools. Kept clean and tidy. Cooler indoor pool for relief from sun. Do treat yourself to the spa. The massage was heavenly especially for timeout from being a mother of 3 teenage girls. My only groan was the evening entertainment. Although the hotel were using the services of an entertainments agency and provided entertainment every night, in my opinion, it was of a very poor standard except for saturday nights (singer and vegas dancers) However, they too had very limited space to provide any kind of cabaret show. It is a short bus ride into paphos harbour for 1.50 each. Taxi costs for the 4 of us were also very reasonable. Agree your price before the journey. The water sports are plenty but a little pricey around the hotel area. Not much evidence of the more traditional greek culture remaining tho since visiting some 30 years ago. Did not find any plate smashing anywhere due to health and safety!! (kill joys) Do try the underwater sea walking, a great and new experience for anyone, even if you have physical disabilities. Wonderful team of guys helped my daughter who has cerebral palsy to be fully inluded with this trip and experience. Thanks guys the experience will live with her forever. Forget the inflight meals, they were disgusting, Although booking through Thompson we were on a First Choice flight and the cabin crew were far from caring. My teenage daughter was taken ill on our return flight. For a blanket I had to buy their comfort pack!!! and due to regulations you have to dispose of your own sick bags! so dont travel alone is my advice. Not very caring at all was our experience. Thankfully my daughter was cared for on our arrival at casualty in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel’s tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons® Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children’s playground with Kids Club. In the hotel’s Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym, a specially designated aerobics room and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and facial and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel’s restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos