We travelled to Athena Beach in June 2013 just my husband and I and we had a fantastic 10 days. The hotel is so clean, the gardens are very well kept and our room, a Superior room on the 4th floor was comfortable and well cleaned every day. Beach towels in the room daily was great for saving space in luggage and housekeeping did a great job. The food at this hotel is excellent. From the beach bars to buffet restaurant to the high end restaurants the food is fresh, well cooked and there is loads of variety. I would recommend paying for the Flombe Night, the chef cooks your steak in front of you and adds a new dimension to the evening, the Zepher Restaurant food is superb as is the Italian. Lunch is great, selection of toasted sandwiches, burgers and traditional Zouflakkis, excuse the spelling! Drinks and cocktails a plenty and being in the Superior package all international branded drinks included. A bottle of chilled Champagne the day before departure was a lovely touch. We are going back next year to this hotel for 2 weeks as it is so relaxing and weather superb. All in all no issues at all, WiFi connection could be better but who goes on holiday to check their emails all the time!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel’s tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons® Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children’s playground with Kids Club. In the hotel’s Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym, a specially designated aerobics room and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and facial and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel’s restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos