This hotel has potential to be amazing, unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to experience this! I have travelled to Paphos on many occasions and I was visiting this hotel on my own as an all-inclusive customer.
I was taken critically ill during my holiday and was shown a lack of customer care by the Thomas Cook rep "Paul" and the hotel staff, all whom failed to assist me when I became too ill to help myself.
The rep was elusive from day one, I did not receive any paperwork from him. Although there is a rep's board I had problems locating him.
After three days of being unwell at the Athena Beach I was able to locate the rep this time and as the I could stand the pain no longer he requested reception to call a taxi to the medical centre.
Having crawled up the hospital steps, I received life saving surgery. I was not contacted by Paul my rep for a week. By this point his visit was an insult. When my daughter flew out to pack my things from the hotel she was assisted by the customer relations at the hotel and they were unaware of my admission to the hospital. Frighting that a lady by herself in an all-inclusive hotel was not missed.
Both the hotel and Thomas Cook rep showed no empathy and kindness and all correspondence from Thomas Cook have belittled the lack of support I received.
Due to the poor customer service by all concerned I would definitely not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel’s tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons® Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children’s playground with Kids Club. In the hotel’s Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym, a specially designated aerobics room and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and facial and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel’s restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos