“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

scotland
5 attraction reviews
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went with a friend who is a member. First class course. Excellent facilities and one I would definitely recommend. Restaurant super.

Visited April 2013

Paphos, Cyprus
35 attraction reviews
“Friends loved it, as all Golf enthusiasts!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Arranged for my Golfing friends from England to play several rounds of gold there, on 3 days of their holiday. They felt the facilities were adequate, but felt that the other Golf Clubs we had visited had the edge.

Visited February 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
35 attraction reviews
“Resonably Priced, and Ideal location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had some friends over from UK, who are great Golf Fanatics!!! Booked for them to play golf, and they had a great time. They ended up going 4 times during their visit to Cyprus.

Visited March 2013
Paphos
3 attraction reviews
“Not a golfer... but called in for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Called in here when out for a drive with my husband. Lovely location and nice new club house.
We decided to have lunch and chose soup as a starter....it was lovely. My husband had a panini which he enjoyed and I had a triple decker sandwich.....both served with a small stack of french fries. I'm sorry to say I didn't really enjoy mine. It was dry and very bland. Not what I expected after the reviews I had read on here. Perhaps I just chose the wrong dish. The restaurant was very draughty and I would suggest a cardigan is neccessary unless it is VERY warm outside. We had a glass of wine and finished with coffees. The bill was just over 40 euros. Unfortunately I wouldn't rush back which is a shame as it's fairly close to our home.

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
76 attraction reviews
“Progress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My second visit to Minthis Hills and a lot of work has been done in that time. It is an 18 hole golf course with a beautifully designed clubhouse and a bar with a view of the golf course, as well as a club shop and conference room. The villas look stunning, very modern but somewhat remote so a car is essential

Visited February 2013