Having booked with Soveriegn Holidays for our hoonymoon, we arrived at this hotel to find the standard was that of a 2-3* only. I beileve this hotel is misrepresented and should not be considered a 5* Hotel.
The main issues we had with this hotel was
1. The beach is non-existant and not suitable for children
2. General areas were poorly maintained
3. Plastic sunbeds with damaged cushions
4. Table legs balanced with newspapers
5. Rust aound the swiming pool
6. Rubbish at the back of the hotel
7. Windows not cleaned
8. Cats roaming around the pool bars
9. Cat excrement
Please see photo's
We moved within the day to the Elysium Hotel A real 5* Hotel. Interesting Sovereign are claiming this is still a 5* hotel - don't believe everything you read!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious five star Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos lies on the seashores surrounded by lush landscaped gardens and is just two kilometres from the charming fishing harbour of Paphos. Dining: Luna Rosa restaurant, with resident band, La Rotisserie, for a la carte dining. La Terrazza, for Italian selections al fresco and Asiachi for pan-Asian and Chinese cuisine. Byzantium coffee shop, Cocktail lounge. Pool bar and in-room dining is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paphos Amathus Beach Hotel