Just returned from Paphos, two weeks full board with third week bed and breakfast, staying at the Annabelle and booked with Mercury Direct.You can't go wrong, how do they do it?
The hotel claims to be five star and in the main I would go along with that. the double room was comfortable but at the end of the summer it could have done with a lick of paint. The reception and lounge area was very smart and comfortable, there was various types of musical entertainment every evening piano, harp and singing duo. (no bingo here)
The buffet style restaurant was well presented and there was a good selection with a different theme each evening. I enjoyed the various salads the most of all.
We did not use the restaurant every day in the first two weeks and ate out for a change of venue.
Bar prices were not cheap but if you stayed for twenty one days or more you received a twenty five per cent discount, I thought this was a nice touch.
The staff in this hotel are all five star, they were friendly, helpful and polite, what more can you ask for?
The Annabelle is within easy walking distance of the harbour, bars, restaurants and shops.
We have stayed in Paphos many times before but not in this hotel, I hope to stay here again if they will have me.
The only improvement I would like to see is a good shaving mirror in the bath room, this does not only apply to the Annabelle, getting older it is a job to see for some of us in darker bath rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus