Just returned from a weeks holiday in Cyprus (2 couples). We had a fab stay at the Annabelle, the staff are very friendly, efficient, and helpful...especially the pool staff who would happily move umbrellas and beds for you, get you drinks/food and they even helped an older lady who was in a wheelchair to get in the pool everyday. The hotel itself is clean, spacious and well run. The lobby bar is great with lots of good quality comfy sofas and chairs inside and out on the balcony with very attentive bar staff. Breakfast was included and had everything we could have wanted, again the staff here were very helpful. Hotel room was great, overlooking the pool area with sea views,lovely big bed and was serviced everyday by a super efficient friendly maid. The only criticism is I found the bath to be a tad small and I am not a large lady.
On arrival we were greeted by Agnes who checked us in sitting in the bar area with a glass of lemonade and cool towels which I thought was a nice touch, then she took us up to our rooms personally and made sure we were happy before leaving us to unpack.
As with a lot of hotels in Europe, you need to be up quite early to secure a pool lounger (8am) but the hotel were trying to alleviate the problem by getting more beds. We did not have any problems when we were there.
A really great hotel in the best position with the harbour a short stroll away and super friendly staff.
Will definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus