We got a great deal for our third visit here, full board at half price. There were a few cold days but overall the weather was great for the first week of March.
Unfortunately this trip didn't live up to the previous ones mainly because the food had been cheapened (probably because of the deal we were on) The buffet was more or less the same every lunch and evening and was quite poor quality, we ended up eating out for four nights in the evenings. The service was the usual good standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus