“Lovely restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Restaurant stylish and staff very attentive. The food was wonderful- myself and my boyfriend both had grilled meats which were cooked to perfection and very tasty. We ended up returning again during our weeks stay as were impressed.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Good steaks, set menus good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

3 different set menus which are good value, steaks are good.Felt restaurant was bit cramped not much room between tables other than that everything was good.

Visited October 2013
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Not That Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just got back from Cyprus, we noticed this restaurant & though we would give it a go as on appearance it looked very inviting, we were asked if we had booked No!!! why would you when your on holiday? they took us to a table then seated us, so far so good, am not a person interested in starters or even desserts, as a very active sports person am very careful of what I eat so I don't drink alcohol either, just water, I take my athletic & body building serious so eat very careful usually my diet is high in protein with very few carbs, as I was on holiday instead of just eating chicken I pushed it out a little to steak, upon myself and partner placing our order, the waitress asked if I would like chips, jacket potato or mashed potato with my food, I replied none this shocked her, obviously not used to serving individuals such as myself, although I clearly stated that vegetables would be fine, as for my partner he ordered the same steak only with mashed potato, the food was fine other than me not getting my vegetables, the table was cleared after we had eaten then was asked if we would like dessert, we replied no, however we requested for the bill, this is where the service fell very short they chose to ignore our request walking in another direction after 20 minutes of waiting, we got up and paid for the food at the till, the lady behind the till asked if we had anything on the house NO!!! apart from a very poor after service our bill for 2 main course meals was only €48 so not bad just a shame the service was of a poor standard, not what I expected from a restaurant, at least in the UK the bill is brought to you upon request, even special request are catered for when on a strict diet, in my view after been to a few restaurants in Cyprus during our stay, is that from one to the other they are all the same just that the price may differ slightly and some do more fish dishes than others, then you will see a couple of Italian restaurants, so give a few of them a try don't be put off by first impressions as some of the dinjy little pokey places did some great food for less don't go to cheap though, I never ate at any pubs, another tip nobody actually does fresh whipped cream we saw it on the menu however when I saw cakes or ice cream with whipped cream on it came out of a can so the cream is synthetic, this type of cream is full of sugar so should you be diabetic it is not suitable.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing value for lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My mother and I were directed here by a local, and were glad we asked. We had the set menu for €16.90, we both had steak and it was cooked to order. The soup I had was lovely, as was the salad my mother had. The waiters took a few mins to notice us, but after that were v attentive. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wickford, United Kingdom
“Best steak in Pafos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Simply the best restaurant in Pafos. I visit Pafos every year & always go to the Agapinor for a steak. The steak is always cooked exactly as I want, medium rare, simply melts in the mouth. The owner & chef Petros always makes you so welcome. Slightly more expensive than other restaurants but well worth the money. Try one of the set menus for about €16 for 3 courses.

• Visited May 2013