“Great even for veggies” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Edgware
“Great even for veggies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

As we are veggies I phoned a day earlier and booked for lunch and informed them of our diet preference and were not disappointed. Really tasty food and very reasonably priced. As I visit Paphos every year this one is going to be my regular.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Typically Cypriot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Have ate at this restaurant many time in the last 8 years and I never fail to return. The food is delicious, especially the fish......as is every thing on the blackboard menu. The service is very friendly. Over all this is a must try little gem.

Visited July 2014
Paphos District, Cyprus
“Absolutely awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have lived in Paphos 14 years. Myself, husband and 4 friends dined there last night.
I had the lamb with peas, it was a plate of peas with 4 tiny pieces of lamb, teaspoon size, 2 tiny potatoes and presentation I would give a dog.

My husband had the lamb kleftico it consisted of 3 pieces of neck of the lamb, mor bone than meat
3 of our friends dining with us were appalled, only 1 was satisfied with his meal which was rabbit.
We shall most definetly never return and will instruct all our friends accordingly
The worst meal in Cyprus in all our 14 years.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic Cypriot restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

A refreshing break from the generic food served in Kato paphos this is a family run restaurant who are proud of their business, and with good reason.

The meze was fantastic, especially the pork and the service was top draw. Very atmospheric and only a 8 EUR cab ride from the harbour.

As a final sweetener the total bill came to 42 EUR. we left stuffed and feeling just that little bit more Cypriot!

Visit this restaurant if you come to Paphos, you will not regret it!

“Best restaurant in paphos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to this restaurant last night having done some research online. We paid for a cab from the harbour to get to paphos old town for just €10. The second we arrived we were greeted by one of the waiters, and seated outside. Atmosphere was immediately incredible and a very romantic evening. We then had who I think was the head chef, come and explain the menu to us. We ordered the meze and all I can say is wow. We've been here a week and it was unlike anything I've ever eaten in paphos. It was absolutely delicious. I can't recommend the stuffed vegetables more highly. The only thing I was disgusted by was how such a restaurant could charge so little for so much. Fantastic food, great atmosphere, friendly staff. I'm only disappointed they are only open Tuesdays and Fridays so I don't have a chance to go again before my holiday is over.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere