“Top guy, top service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 106 things to do in Paphos
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure sports and outdoor activities in Cyprus for individuals, families and groups. We cater for all ages and abilities in mountain biking, rock climbing, sea kayaking, trekking, gorge walking, snow sports, coasteering and mountain bike rental.
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Top guy, top service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was going to blar on about how helpful, knowledgeable, approachable and genuine these guys are but the reviews below pretty much say it all. We had a guided ride through the Akamas in April and hired excellent bikes for 10 days in August....the custom 34 tooth gear was a godsend in that heat. If you are looking for outdoor pursuits in West Cyprus, look no further than Zephyros.
Thanks a bunch Lee. Look forward to seeing you again.

Visited August 2012

Wiesbaden, Germany
13 attraction reviews
“Perfect way to spend half a day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We spent half a day doing the sea cave kayaking. It was a great time! Our guide was very knowledgeable and also very fun. Even though we all kayaked before they still went through the basics to make sure everyone was safe. Then we ventured off through the sea and through the sea caves. We stopped and our guide told us the history and geology of the rocks. You could tell that it was something that he was passionate about. Kayaking was the best part of our holiday and I would suggest it to everyone.

Visited June 2012
Halifax
4 attraction reviews
“Enthusiastic and Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

We spent just one day with Zephyros, half day sea kayaking and half day mountain biking, and we were very impressed. The company is run by a British couple who are ethusiastic, knowledgable, professional and flexible. Their enthusiasm and knowledge extends not just to the activities they offer but also the natural environment in which they operate - wildlife, geology, culture etc. The whole experience from initial email contact to photos on Facebook was excellent. They even offered lots of very valuable free information and advice about activities which we chose to do on our own. We highly recommend Zephyros.

Visited February 2012
Cardiff
“Zephyros Adventure Sports is an outdoor...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

Zephyros Adventure Sports is an outdoor persuits centre in Paphos. While I was there I had the pleasure of being able to take part in many activities.

This company is very professional and are always equipt and prepared for the activities they provide.

Rock climbing
I have some experience of rock climbing but climbing with Zephyros was amazing!
I climbed in the trudos mountains and got to see some fantastic senery. I took part in several climbing trips in this time the qualified instructors gave me great advice and my skills improved imensley.

Sea kayaking
I really enjoyed the kayaking trip, the instructor made sure we had the skills to go out to sea by giving us fun tasks. I was a beginner so this helped give me confidance. When kayaking around the coast, we went into the sea caves. The instructor was very informative and showed us some fosils.

Snorkling
I had tried snorkling with another company before going on this trip but I didn't like it. Zephyros Adventure Sports has given me a new positive experience of snorkling.

Mountain biking
I did the Olympus ride. It was a nice ride down the mountain. The route was varied between country roads and forest paths. It was my first time mountain biking, the views where spectacular, I enjoyed it.

I would recommend this company for children and adults of all abilities. There is something for everyone.

I would like to thank all the staff for making my holiday fun and full of new experiences.