“Top Notch Sea Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 427 Restaurants in Paphos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
North Wales
“Top Notch Sea Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us during our recent stay in Paphos, we were staying at the Athena Beach Hotel which is literally only a few minutes walk away. The restaurant is located in the Avanti Holiday Village Piazza. We had walked passed the restaurant one evening and noticed people queuing to book tables which was a really good sign and the restaurant is also very popular with the locals. We visited one lunchtime and on arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant waitress who took our drinks order then brought over a basket of beautiful fresh bread including dips. For my main meal I ordered king prawns cooked in garlic butter and served on flavoursome rice (you can ask for your prawns to be shelled), my husband opted for sushi sandwiches layered with fresh salmon which were delicious. Their portions are generous therefore we were too full for desserts. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Greek first
Leeds
“Just Go and see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

It's not often you get to a place and find out that, this is where the locals eat,
Booking is a must if youre not to be disapointed there was a que most days...and no wonder ! excellent food and at a good price, with large portions that you will struggle to finish.Highly reccomended.

Visited June 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Calamari I ever had!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I am usually very picky on my sea food. Here it is fresh & done perfectly. If you like spicy don't forget to try Cajun calamari- Wow!!! The side dishes are yummy to. Great price. Busy place. Service tries but clearly under staffed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
paphos
“Seafood to dream of!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Having heard so much about this restaurant, I was expecting something special, and I wasn't disappointed! Excellent fresh seafood, and well presented. The place was packed on a Tuesday night, which alone is testimony to it's reputation!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tarnowskie Gory
“'Scale' back on the sales drive!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I went to this plaice with a grouper of friends and had a whale of a time, so why not 5 starfishes?

The food here was fintastic, but what krilled it for me was trying to sell me extra sauces after we ordered just to get a few extra squid out of us.

I understand taking the oppor-tuna-ty to upshell but hey guys, just keep the drinks flowing and don't create waves eh?

I reely hope you take this on board because your food and service other than this is brill-iant so I hope my review isn't taken as a turtle disaster.

I won't carp on, just mull it over and hopefully salmon else won't have to write about it

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere