“my wedding reception” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 445 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Colosseum Restaurant established in 2001 by Chef Nico. It is set high on the terrace in a beautiful Italian designed surroundings full of flowers and you feel that you are in a garden in Tuscany. The food is Mediterranean with focus on seasonal products. Colosseum is ideal for special occasions and already have the best reputation for weddings, birthdays and business parties. Are you planning your next dinning out? Take advantage of our special value menu and the unique live entertainments.
Exeter, United Kingdom
“my wedding reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I had my wedding reception here only 10 days ago and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were extremely friendly and did whatever they could to make our day special. they even gave us the venue for free, including a wedding singer (who was also brilliant). The food was amazing, fresh and well presented. The venue was clean, safe and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better reception and sincerely cannot thank Nicos enough for the wonderful and generous job he and his staff did. I would recommend anyone to go here. 5* for food, entertainment and service.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bournemouth
“Fantastic wedding reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

My niece had her wedding reception here last week. Everything was fantastic from the decorated tables to excellent food and lovely and attentive waiters. Everybody enjoyed the whole experience and when next in Paphos we will definitely call back and see Nicos and his staff. Thank you all for making their wedding so special.

Visited May 2014
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Fabulous wedding venue and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My daughter had her wedding reception here last week. Nothing was too much trouble. They catered for 65 guests, and the food was beautifully presented as was the whole restaurant. We chose the special wedding menu which was fantastic value too. I would recommend this restaurant to families, couples and wedding parties like ours. For anyone looking to book a wedding with Thomson's, this restaurant is known as the roof top terrace in their brochure. A big thank you goes out to Nicos and all the staff for making it such a fantastic evening.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cornwall
“Relaxed and lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had my wedding reception here we had the gold menu and was not disappointed the food was lovely and the service was fab! Alona (apologies if spelt wrong) but she had it well organised and under control! Would definitely go back as they looked after 34 of us with no probs thank you

Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Wedding reception for a friend and I have to say I was blown away by the staff, the food, the menu and the restaurant as a whole. Thank you for making my friends day even more special and well done. Keep it up.

Visited March 2014