“Nice restaurant great view” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Wolverhampton
“Nice restaurant great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Had lunch here several times and received good service. Can recommend the lasagna and linguine carbonara both served hot also the local lager Keo which went down well !! The staff were polite and efficient. A good place to visit and a great view throne in.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Newcastle UK
“Quality restaurant in Paphos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Went here on a number of occasions during our stay in Cyprus. Comfortable surroundings and a fantastic sea view. Staff were excellent and very helpful. Food quality was excellent especially the salads, well done.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Rude staff and not great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We ate here for lunch on our last day of holiday and oh my, we wish we hadn't!! The staff was friendly at first then he became rude when I pointed out that my chicken kebab was very dry as he collected my plate and was rather annoyed that I hadn't pointed it out sooner. To me it was an issue I wanted to raise to gain another load of chicken from! I ate the rest of it and that was it! I didn't see the issue!

There wasn't really a nice restaurant and my meal was spoilt my a gent smoking a cigar and the staff being so miserable and rude

Protaras, Cyprus
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had one of the worst experience in that place EVER! The food was below average and did not taste good. i didn't expect too much for a cheap restaurant but at least i wish i would left without being hungry. The waiter was so rude. He was talking too fast with a bad English accent and he didn't understand what we were ordered... The wine was terrible too and it was too warm (for gods sake i didn't order a soup). I have made a complain to the waiter and he was still being rude. Nuuhh they don't know how to keep customers happy.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London
“Best restaurant in Paphos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate out at a different restaurant every night of our stay and this was by far our favourite. Great location, friendly service, fantastic range of food with excellent presentation. Average prices and worth every Euro!

Visited November 2013