“Would go back” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 432 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, British, Bistro
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: "Rosatello" Pub & Restaurant Now Is under new management from the 1st of April 2014. Outstanding food served breakfast lunch & dinner We serve Steaks/Seafood/Grills/Pastas/Salads/Sandwiches/Pizzas/Breakfast/Deserts/Children's menu We show live sports on our screens We have live intertainment & karaoke, childrens play area Free WI-FI internet available
Kent, United Kingdom
“Would go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Very quiet restaurant on the corner of the walkway between Avanti Village and Hotel. To be honest wasn't sure if it was open or not but husband wanted a Sunday roast and there was a board advertising Roasts so we entered. Owner and wife very helpful and service excellent. Roast was very good along with the other meals we ordered. Very friendly and very good price. We did try to go back following Sunday but it was closed:-(

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Lovely food and superb service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was staying in an apartment behind the Rosatello and went there on the first day of my holiday because it was so close and due to the friendliness of the staff and always excellent food and service I ended up having at least one meal there every day. The staff have excellent English, helpful with directions etc. and always ready to chat even when passing by! I can't recommend this place any higher, good food, free WiFi and a very relaxed atmosphere. A great place to start the day or a relaxing meal at night.

• Visited May 2014
South Shields
“Absolutely Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and myself can certainly agree with all of the other great comments made about the Rosatella we ate there 3 times and the food was superb. George and Malika make you feel so welcome We wish we had found this restaurant earlier in our holiday it was absolutely one of the highlights of our holiday. George and Malika surely are the most genial and welcoming proprieters I have ever met I feel I left good friends behind when my holiday was over please give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2014
Essex, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We found this place by accident, when looking for the bank which was next door. We decided to have lunch there and will never regret it. The proprietors were warm and friendly, spoke excellent English and we did not have to choose from the menu, which had a good choice, so you could pick and choose and have exactly what your wanted. Having eaten there once we returned several more times during our holiday and were never disappointed. The food was always cooked freshly to order, was served piping hot and delicious. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had there. Although my partner and I often had very different meals, they always arrived together. The place was very clean and there was a lovely breeze, which was much appreciated, this also seemed to keep the flies at bay so you could enjoy your food without having to waft at them the entire time, which was the case at some other establishments. There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere and you felt you were with friends. Toilets were clean and fresh and the entire area around the restaurant was well kept and spotlessly clean. Keep up the good work, we will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014
Essex,UK
“Absolute Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My Wife & I stumbled on the Rosatello by chance and we were so pleased we did. George & His Wife go overboard to make your visit a good one, We cannot praise them enough for their excellent food & service. "Come as Guests & Leave As Friends Definitely Applies With The Rosatello". After our first visit we made a point of having our Lunch there everyday.. Without any shadow of doubt we will be visiting the Rosatello on our next visit to Paphos.

• Visited June 2014