“Average food disappointing overall” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #186 of 425 restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
hertford
“Average food disappointing overall”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

From the outside this restaurant looks very nice and labelled as a Thai and sushi, but the food didn't seem very authentic. We visited in March which is down season and were the only people in the restaurant which isn't a problem. When we ordered the food the waiter and chef both left the restaurant and came back with a bag which was obviously our food, not sure where it had come from! We ordered chicken satay for starter which was over fried with too much oil and served with what looked and tasted like peanut butter. The main of Thai green chicken curry tasted very average and more like a microwave dinner than authentic Thai. I had prawns in oyster sauce which was ok but too much soy sauce was used so was over salty. Noodles again tasted like packet noodles. The whole meal was very poor and definately not authentic Thai. I would definately not order Sushi from a restaurant like this as not sure where it will come from. Very disappointing meal for the price

Visited March 2013

77% Recommend
London, England, United Kingdom
“Dear Trip Advisor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I spent a huge amount of time in January writing a review about this restaurant - the experience was a very unpleasant one. I have just seen that my review has been taken down without any message as to why (this after it had been approved and posted on the site). I have since spent an hour tryong to find a way to contact someone at Trip Advisor to see why - this seems to be the only way I can contact you - as a new Trip Advisor customer this is VERY annoying.

Could somebody please come back to me to let me know why my review has been taken down.

Thanks

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
moskow
“very good place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very good restaurant and the staff speak in Russian wich was very helpfull also the service was great just the owner look very strange and not friendly at all.Usually everywhere we go in Cyprus locals are extremly friendly and always give you after dinner something complimentary but this gay doesn`t care about his regulars costumers,apart from this everything is Excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Best Thai restaurant in Paphos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My housband and I were visiting Cyprus from London and were craving spicy Thai.This place is incredible!We`ve had a lot of thai before it`s our its our tipe of cusine and this plase was very good.We had the pad thai,spring rolls and for dessert chocolate fondant recemendet by the waiter.Everithing was so delicious .A must try for anyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Radlett, United Kingdom
“Attrctive ambience but averge food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The restaurant is well decorated and gives a good impression. Unfortunately the food is average and far too salty. The miso soup was quite poor. A pity as the staff re friendly.

Visited November 2012