“Perfect choice” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 425 restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Athens, Greece
“Perfect choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great service, excellent food, very nice ambience. We went there for my wife’s birthday party and I have to say it has been a wonderful night! I definitely recommend it!

• Visited July 2012

91% Recommend
  • Greek first
Bournemouth, UK
“Excellent French restaurant in Paphos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Superb choice of A'La Carte and a very good 3 course set menu which we chose from. Service was excellent and great choice of local wine. Highly recommend . We will be back soon .

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Amazing french food, great service, great prices, beautiful view. The waiter was friendly, the selection of the food and wine superb and the view breathtaking.

• Visited September 2012
Αθήνα
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

A truly wonderful place to eat.
Great food and excellent service at reasonable prices.
If you decide to spend some days in Paphos don't miss Gabor.

Visited September 2012
London
“Superb food, good service, beautiful views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We visited Gabor for the first time on this holiday and we enjoyed it so much that we went back for our last night. The restaurant is upstairs and has an inside part and a part which has open sides. One side looks over the sea, and although we were not sat there it looked beautiful. The first time we were sat inside, the second time we booked and got a table 'outside' overlooking the road. Both tables were spacious and we did not feel crowded by other guests. The starter of breaded camambert with honey sauce was perfection, so creamy - I could have eaten two portions! For main I chose the lamb shank both times because it was so tasty. Tender and lots of meat I could not fault it. My husband chose the venison steak on both occasions which he also found to be perfectly cooked and very tasty. The meats came with vegetables which were cooked french style with butter and also potatoes. These were my only complaint as they were boiled potatoes and I did not find them very tasty. We later found out that we could have requested chips (after hearing another table being offered them) and we would order them next time. My husband didn't want desert, but he enjoyed eating my creme brulee with me, which was exceptionally good. We are not drinkers so stuck with water. We were not made to feel awkward for not ordering wine, as you can sometimes be in nice restaurants. For the quality of the food the price was good and the service was very professional and just right. We are looking forward to visiting Gabor again next time we are in Paphos.

• Visited October 2012