I spent 4 nights at this hotel and in general I was not disappointed. Hotel staff was helpful, except when I had to pay 5 euros to print my boarding pass. I had problems with my key, but they even called me in my room to ask whether everything is ok. I found my room always very clean and tidy. The hotel is a bit outside of the city but by taxi for 7 euros you can get everywhere. Very good breakfast and great spa/gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Park Nicosia is only 10 minutes' drive from the city centre and 50 minutes from Larnaca International Airport. Conveniently located close to embassies, the Cyprus International State Fair, the Horse Race Club, museums and entertainment areas, it features a variety of meeting rooms and facilities capable of accommodating up to 1600 delegates. Our 194 rooms, including 16 Deluxe Rooms and 13 Suites that overlook the hotel gardens and swimming pool or the city. Guest facilities include a Business Centre, hairdresser, convenience shop, taxi and car-hire service and free car park. The Olympia Restaurant offers traditional and international cuisine, buffet or a la carte menu. Cafe Vienna serves aromatic coffees and delicious desserts and the Amalfi Bar allows you to lounge in style. The Sorrento Pool Bar & Grill offers cocktails and snacks by the pool. Sana Hiltonia features a fitness centre with outdoor swimming pool, an indoor relax pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Park Nicosia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Nicosia Hotel Nicosia
- Hilton Nicosia
- Hilton International Nicosia
- Nicosia Hilton