“My Second Cyprus Taste Tour... Love It!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Nicosia
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer food tours in Larnaca, Limassol and Nicosia. Enjoy a tastier way of discovering the island with Cyprus Taste Tours. We'll take you to hidden hot-spots, unknown to the average tourist and within 3-4 hours, you'll be introduced to delis, bars and restaurants that cook up the very best in authentic Cypriot cooking along with other great flavours. Strolling through side streets away from the commercial buzz, it promises a real opportunity to soak up the true culture of the island and a great introduction to the city's dining out scene with a chance to see some sites along the way!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
“My Second Cyprus Taste Tour... Love It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I went on the Larnaca taste tour back when they started and loved it, so I couldn't resist when I returned to see Limassol and Nicosia had been added to the list - that's right, I booked both!

I think out of the three cities, Nicosia is probably my favourite - not an easy choice to make, but I think it's just more my style - the tour was based in the old town where there are lots of quaint restaurants, cafes and music venues with great music. The food of course was delicious - experiencing a range of pallets and atmospheres on the tour.

Thanks again Louisa & Yiota! =)

Visited December 2011

Singapore
“A tour to the corners of Cyprus tourists would otherwise not discover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

We did a walking to the 'old parts' of Nicosia, where many ancient historic buildings and local restaurants are. We were wonderfully surprised that the tour operators took us to some lovely and offbeat eateries where great Cypriot and Greek food was served - places we would ever have discovered on our own!
It was a lovely evening to sample a coprehensive selection of yumy greek and Cypriot food within a short time frame.
Great selection of foods and venues, loved the history introduction given by the local tour operator during the walk. All in all, a great experience, definitely reccommended.

Visited June 2011
Kristiansand, Norway
“Yum Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to the food tour in Nicosia and we had an awesome time. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Cyprus. The tour guides were great and extremely knowledgeable (we got a free history lesson as well!). They took us to unique restaurants where you'd never think to go and the food was yummy! All in all, we learned a lot about Cypriot culture and it was well worth it! :)

Visited June 2011
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A great way to explore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We went on the Nicosia taste tour and it was so good that we went to the Limassol one as well later that week - a combination of history, exploring the town centre(s), plus, of course, wonderful food.

Visited May 2011
Larnaka, Cyprus
“Cyprus Taste Tours is the ultimate combination of food and travel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

The food was delicious and varied, it provided a great insight into traditional cyprus cuisine at its best with a modern twist, set against a backdrop of old Nicosia. All the places we stopped at gave us an interesting perspective of the city, especially the rooftop view which enabled us to gaze into the distance over the impressive buildings, framed by the setting sun.
To top it all off, our guides were knowledgeable, extremely helpful and friendly. This was a fantastic way to get to know Nicosia!

Visited May 2011