“One of the best places in Nicosia” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 256 Restaurants in Nicosia
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: A chic fine dining restaurant and a chill out lounge, Domus offers you its authentic international style cuisine and friendly first class service. Domus has enhanced its original concept by renewing the ground floor bar into an innovative space suitable for many different tastes, reasons, days and hours of the dayAt Domus the goal remains the same, the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, tantalizing all the senses and to top it all up make everyone feel at home every time they come as the ‘Domus’ name implies.!
Nicosia, Cyprus
“One of the best places in Nicosia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Domus is an all time classic restaurant in the heart of the old part of Nicosia.
The interior is lovely ( modern chic) and the veranda is amazing during the summer nights.

The food is of a standard high quality.
Mediterranean food served with a twist. Best and freshest ingredients are used.
Desserts are also great ( souffles are amazing).
Stuff is helpful.
Do try also the drinks and the nibbles at their ground floor bar!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Polish first
“Romantic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It's excellent for people who want a relaxing night with friends with a variety of wonderful cocktails and wines. The place is also perfect for a romantic dinner in a quiet location of old town. I didn't try their food though, but when I went before 2 weeks it was crowded so you've better make a reservation.

“Domus wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have visited Domus restaurant recently to celebrate my girl freends' birthday. We love Domus for its modern cuisine and fresh food, for its stylish decoration and for the good variety of wines. The location of the restaurant is unique, as it is located in medieval center of Nicosia, in a close proximity to the Archibishob's residence, Pancyprion gymnasioum and Hadjigeorgaki's Cornesios residence- an area full of Cyprus' history. I' ve being in Domus for several occations, with friends and family, and I must state that the atmosphere, food and wine has always being a pleasant and enjoable experience for me!

“A must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great place, superb food and atmosphere! Been there with friends and really had a great time. A must visit once in Nicosia!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
DomusLoungeBar, Owner at Domus Lounge Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent visit to our restaurant
We have read your review!! Thank you for your positive comments!!
We are always happy to listen to what our customers have to say
Nicosia
“great atmosphere, great food, great wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I visited Domus few days ago with friends. I was having difficulties in choosing my meal and (luckily enough) in the end I followed the chef's recommendation for a salmon burger. It was an excellent meal, light and at the same time very tasty! I loved the combination of the ingredients. I also followed the owner's recommendation for my wine which was indeed amazing!
Atmosphere is lovely, cozy and elegant at the same time. Music is at the right volume so that it doesn't distract conversations. I'm definitely going there again, I'm very curious to try their risotto which from what I've heard from friends has a very good reputation!
Absolutely recommended, for a date, a night with friends or even a business meeting!

Thank you very much for your recent visit to our restaurant
We have read your review!! Thank you for your positive comments!!
We are always happy to listen to what our customers have to say