“Very Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Limassol
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the Estella Hotel. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is in a good position in town which made it easy to get about. Rooms were kept clean and tidy. We found the Estella very good value for money and would recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Valuable guest
We would like to thank you for your time reviewing us and rate our Hotel in www.tripadvisor.com. Thank you for your comments and we hope to have the pleasure to see you again at Estella whenever Limassol will be again your destination for holidays or business.

On behalf of all the team

Manager Estella Hotel Apts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a room on the top floor, the room was large, it's a bit worn but more important it's clean. The bathroom is old fashioned but the shower was very powerful with plenty of hot water and decent white towels. There is a tiny kitchen area with a sink and two electric rings, a kettle and fridge. There are plenty of utensils if you wanted to do yourself a snack. Washing up liquid and a tea towel also provided. The beds were clean and comfy, extra pillows and blankets were to hand.The tv only had euro news and some times one other channel in English. We were given a remote control if we wanted to use the heating, but we didn't need it. (no extra charge). Breakfast was from 8am until 9.30, we didn't want cooked breakfast but the table next to us had it and it looked really nice. We asked for toast and cereal and thats what we got. We were served by a very nice waiter called Mamoon (he deserves a mention). All in all, the price was very good and this hotel deserves the good reviews they get and we will go back again on our next visit ti Limasol.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor away from the lift.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Valuable Guest
Thank your your comments and ratings posted in www.tripadvisor.com. We are happy to see that all our services and facilities have been appreciated from you. As I mentioned many times also to previous guests which have visited our Hotel and leave their comments in this important site, and also to our future guests our commitment to our guests is to provide value for money hotel accommodation, excellent hospitality and friendliness and this is what we will keep as our main asset.
Once more thank you for choosing our Hotel, for your time to review us and of course we look forward to welcoming you again in Estella when Limassol will be your destination for vacation or business.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The hotel was vary clean and the manager, Panicos, was very friendly and helpful! He helped me plan most of my trip and answered all of my questions. The location is a bit out of the way from the enter of town, but it is still manageable. The only complaint I have is that the beds were very stiff and not the most comfortable. For one night it was okay, but more than that might be tough... Good value though.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Valauble Guest
At first we would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel for being our valuable guest and also for taking the time to post your review and ratings in www.tripadvisor.com.
Thank you for your valuable comments for our Hotel. We appreciate also your comments about our beds and is something that we will look into.
Overall we are happy to see that our services, facilities and hospitality have been appreciated and you have enjoyed your stay even for a short time.
Once more thank you for being our guest and we hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again at Estella when Limassol will be your destination.

On behalf of all the team at Estella Hotel Apts
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friend Erin and I stayed at Estella for a week during February. We loved Limassol. We experienced amazing hospitality from the staff at Estella Hotel.

The staff were happy and friendly and helped us to plan our week by sharing excellent local knowledge. We felt comfortable at the hotel like a home away from home.

I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Jane
Thank you for your comments and ratings posted in www.tripadvisor.com. We are happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay at the small Estella Hotel Apts but as you have experienced very friendly and with warm hospitality. Also we are pleased to see and read that all you stay in Limassol/Cyprus was successful and some of our recomendations have been appreciated.

Once more thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay, for taking the time to review us in www.tripadvisor.com and of course we look forward to see and welcoming you again at Estella when Limassol will be your vacation or business destination.

Take care..and regards

On behalf of all at Estella Hotel Apts
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The apartment we were allocated was clean and spacious with all the necessary amenities for a self catering accomodation. The hotel is situated right in the heart of the Limassol tourist area just 100 metres from the beach. The staff were always friendly and keen to assist us. I would highly reccomend the Estella Hotel Apartments.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Mr Philippos
At first we would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel for your short vacation in Limassol and also to thank you for taking the time to review and post your ratings in www.tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to see that you have enjoy your stay in our Hotel and all our facilities and services have been appreciated from yourside.
Again we thank you for being our valuable guest and we look forward to see you again in Estella Hotel Apts when Limassol will be your destination for holidays oir business.

On behalf of all the team of Estella
Sigtuna, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Cyprus for a training camp and to compete in the Sunshine Cup, mountainbike races. Estella is a great place to stay on a training camp. The room was nice, it had air condition, shower/toilet ,kitchenette and a balcony where I kept my bicycle. The staff was extremely helpful and nice, they made my stay really enjoyable. When I've been riding my bicycle they took out the garden hose so I could clean the bike and there was no problem at all that I kept my bike on the room. It only took like 10 minutes riding and I was on small roads with little traffic. And if you go another 10 minutes you have some extremely nice and technical mountainbike trails! I'm already planning for next seasons trip and I will for sure choose Estella!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Jes..
At first we would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel and combine your sports training campus and holidays in Limassol/Cyprus. It was a real pleasure having as a our guest. We are very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay at Estella and all our services and facilities have been appreciated. We are also very happy because from the first day when you came at the Hotel and we have seen that you have came for a particular reason (training campus) we have as a team set a goal to prove to ourselves that Estella despite the small size and facilities can also host such events (training campus) successfully by providing special services and fullfill the needs of this kind of guest.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Estella whenever Limassol will be your destination and once more thank you for being with us. Also thank you for your time to review and ratings in www.tripadvisor.com and we wish you all the great success to your upcoming cycling competitions.

Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

What can I say? I just returned from a one week holiday and I want to go back now! I wish it could be possible!! Me and my friend were staying at Estella Hotel. From the first time when I entered into the hotel I felt I'm at home. Even if it was my third time in Limassol...this was special because it was the first when I was on holiday there...I was working there before. So I've already known the city, I have many favourite places and the Estella hotel is close to them. Probably that's why I choosed this place:) 2 minutes walk from Step Inn, Basement club, 4-5 minutes from the beach?? Amazing!!! I have never met such friendly persons like in Estella, they always helped if I had any problem or question. About the hotel: we stayed in a studio room, it was clean, big and nice. Housekeepers came every day to clean our room so we were absolutely satisfied. The Wifi is available at the hall that is a very friendly place at the hotel where you can make friends easily and drink something at the bar if you want. The recepcionists are the best: on our second day they already realized us when we came back to the hotel, just gave us our key even if we didn't tell the number...I'm really appreciate about it!! Maybe it's not a big thing but for me it was very important. Unfortunately we didn't eat at the hotel but next time I have to try it!!! If I go back to Cyprus for a holiday I'm sure that I'll stay at Estella and I have already suggested for my friends. I can sum up in one word: perfect... for families, couples, old and young people as well. Cheap and perfect!! What else would you like? :-) Book your holiday at Estella! I think you won't regret it!!
I would like to say thank you here, Mr Panicos, hope to see you soon!!:-)(and next time I'll bring home that fat cat)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Valauable Guest
After reading all these comments for our Hotel the only thing that I have to say is a huge appreciation for every single comment you have made in this review.
As a manager it gaves me great pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your stay in Estella and through thisreview just to say to all the team of the Hotel a big thank you to make you feel so comfortable and to give you the opportunity to enjoy every single momment of your stay.

Finally, i just want to thank you for choosing our Hotel for your accommodation in Limassol, for taking the time to share your comment and posting this review to www,tripadvisor.com, for sharing your experience in our Hotel to your friends and last but not least for your recommendations to your friends..Much obliged..

Looking forward to welcoming you again in Estella whenever Limassol is your destination for holidays or business. As for the cat...I have to disappoint you..Cat (Sakis!!) stays at Estella for ever!!!

Manager

Been to Estella Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!