I have a dilema! I first stayed at the Atlantica Miramare in 2012 ago along with my husband and parents for a special birthyday, my parents have since returned, I love this hotel, location, facilities, dining and staff. My dilema is when dining outside in the evening you are surrounded by cats. I am an animal lover but to have them brushing up against your legs whilst eating I find an issue, especially when I was bitten to death by cat fleas and my legs for the duration of the trip looked to say the least disgusting and caused embarressment following stares from hotel guests. I went to the local chemist who confirmed flea bites! I so want to return this year and my question to the hotel manager would be are we allowed to use some sort of safe (for the cats) repellent to keep them away.
I think I am right in saying that cats are protected in Cyprus and I am all for that, I find it strange that there is no mention of this issue from any other reviews, I am sure I am not the only one? I would welcome your comments.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Miramare Beach Limassol
- Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miramare Beach Hotel is beatifully located right on the beach, overlooking the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea and in the centre of the tourist area of Yermasoyeia, Limassol. Just 3km away from the old town of Limassol and the castle. The perfect venue to combine business with pleasure. It is a contemporary hotel that wispers class. Beatifully decorated with warm intimate atmosphere. Excellent service and exquisite cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Atlantica Miramare Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.