“Pure Perfection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Elias Beach Hotel

You added Elias Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Elias Beach Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   125 Ancient Amathus Avenue | PO Box 53029, Limassol 3300, Cyprus   |
Ranked #6 of 60 Hotels in Limassol
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Pure Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have just returned from 2 weeks stay which including our wedding.

We arrived late due to a delayed flight the staff on reception were very attentive when we arrived, our room had been upgraded as offered in our wedding package (subject to availability) having stayed in the room the first night our 2 year old daughter was unsettled due to the road noise and we were not entirely happy with the bed they had offered her the next day the hotel had offered us an alternative room which was a further upgrade which was on the 5th floor overlooking the pool, they moved our luggage for us and couldn't have been more helpful and considerate.

The food throughout our stay was beyond excellent, so much variety I was expecting to see the same foods day in day out with an all inclusive but can honesty say that the variety was excellent. The quality of food was again brilliant, fresh, hot and in some cases made to order this is the case for every meal, the restaurant staff could not have done anymore for us, so helpful and polite a special mention to Antonis who was really friendly and Alexandros who again was fabulous.

The pool bar was again excellent, not a huge variety but excellent none the less and why would you need more variety when you have the restaurant, you can also request a take away box and take food from the restaurant to eat by the pool which we enjoyed. The drinks at the pool bar were excellent so much to choose from plenty of cocktails to pick from :0)

The mokka bar was lovely, loved the coffee it was also nice to sit up there and have waiter service.

We tried the Japanese food, having not tried Japanese food before I was a little sceptical but wow the food was out of this world, I'll definitely be trying Japanese again I just hope it's as good.

The pool was clean and well maintained we really liked the set up having 3 separate pools one being an 'adults only' very deep pool, another being a 'fun pool' standing depth and the baby/childrens pool, this worked so well.

Our wedding was totally amazing we couldn't have made it more perfect our Thomas cook coordinator Catherine was excellent and instantly gained our trust, the hotels coordinator Viki also couldn't do enough for us I took table decorations to incorporate our colours they were all set up by the coordinators I can honestly say all I did was pick the flowers, we took our own music which was cued up except how we wanted it. We had our wedding meal by the beach in the blue paradise and selected the Cypriot maze platter my only criticism wold be that we weren't aware of how much food there would be, we were so full that there were a lot of dishes we couldn't try and a lot was thrown away, we weren't aware that a maze platter is designed to eat all day, however the food again was amazing.

The entertainments tea, are amazing the work they do is incredible they work though out the day and night, running activities for both adults and children during the day and then running the entertainment in the evening which consisted of a childrens disco followed by games then a show, what amazed us was the team doing the show themselves, dancing, performing etc you really are a highly talented group of girls who deserve so much credit for what you do.

We used guest relations a lot, Evgenia was just amazing and couldn't do enough for us, she is a true superstar she arranged a beautiful table for me and my family the night before our wedding, fully decorated and one for my hubby at separate times so we didn't see each other, she also arranged a special more for an early birthday celebration for my dad we had our own private decorated table and a cake so beautiful and special.

I guess to sum up our time all I can say is outstanding, loved every minute, I've never said I'd go back somewhere before but I can honestly say I'd love to go back.

Well done Elias beach and thanks for making everything so special

Room Tip: Pay extra for a pool view - beautiful
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (321)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Bolsover, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

In total there was 38 of us including children that traveled to cyprus to see 2 great friends get marreid. we had 2 weeks of sunshine, laughter, and memories that will stay with me forever.
The hotel was really nice, loads of room, loads of sunbeds, never found it hard not to get one, had a few russians there but we delt with it :-).
The rooms were nice, just what we needed, clean and freshened up daily, at the end of the day you dont go on holiday to spend time in your room do you, we were more than happy. you dont need universal plugs, they use the same as us. they have a hairdryer in the room, but i like my own.
two pools and a baby pool were more than enough, always room in the pools. they dont like you doing your own sports in there, ie: jumoing in or lilo running as we treid hahaha., but they were okay with us.]the animation team work there socks off.....they need more recognaition, as they do EVERYTHING and really put on a good show even in the scorching heat!!!.
bingo nightly was fun, the quiz night is a laugh and the other shows they put on is worth watching.
we went to chesters over the road for a mates 30th whilst we were there, amazing food, great service. russian karaoke bar also over the road, that was a giggle. not too expensive really just like being at home.
LUCAS the bar man was our favourite, always had a smile on his face and was the best, big up to lucas!!!!.
the wedding day was amazing, and set out really well, our friend had it on the peir, very very romantic, hot still at 5pm, but a great day and night. the dj was brill, he said we were the best party he had done a disco for, we went mental, hahahahaha, as we had a playlist of fav songs and got very drunk.
each night is themed with the food, very nice, and breakfast was amazing, anything you wanted they had, full english , the works.
All in all i couldnt fault elias beach, they made our stay very welcoming, i love cyprus, the locals are so nice, we would definatly reccomend this hotel, and would consider going back, 5 ******* all the way. hope this helped and you choose to stay.
oh n go to the japaneese 1nce a week, its all in the hotel, and free, my god its amazing

Room Tip: Near the lift is a bit noisey but we delt with it :-)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a superb holiday at Elias beach Hotel. It is our favourite destination hence we go there quite often.
The place is always spotless, the staff very friendly and helpful starting from the Big Boss Chris Aristidou down to the pool attendants like George who always took the time to say hello to us. Roni Ioannides ( I hope the spelling is right !)I believe was the name of the supervisor at the Japanese restaurant and as one of the attached pictures shows he was definitely helpful on a very warm night!!! The chef (who is somewhere behind the flames) also came and served us our sweet and had a chat with us too. I have to mention the guests relations manager Aglaia (that’s what my husband used to call her) her real name is Evgenia, who was always seen talking with clients and making sure that they were happy and enjoying themselves. The Greek night was an absolutely unforgettable experience especially having to add one more glass on the dancer’s head. He ended up with 22 but unfortunately there was no headroom at the restaurant for more!! What was also really nice to see was their “bonding” evening by the beach, in front of their Greek Taverna with all staff. To me that shows they are all working together to serve and please the guests (Sorry I could't upload the photo).
The food was varied, great choice and well cooked. Count us in for another trip there.
By the way ladies if you are thinking in getting married the private pier is a romantic place to tie the knot!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
mirfield west yorks
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My report on this hotel couldn't be any fresher than this, we're still here. It's Saturday night and we are sat in the coffee lounge with most of the other guests. Why? Because there is a big wedding on right now, there are weddings everyday but this is the biggest and the most inconvenient! The hotel is all inclusive with a self service food hall but not tonight. It was closed off and a makeshift area was set up where we sit. Not a lot of choice, nothing really went with anything, a bit dyslexic! None of this is the staffs fault, they are brilliant!!!
It seems that none guests take priority!!!
Ok we have been here over a week, on arrival we were given an upgrade to a suite from a superior sea view, I thought ok but it's not entirely a suite, yes it has a second area but not a place I would use! If had another tv and two possible put u up beds! We had a fridge but filling it is extra!
On the same night we arrived the food seemed similar to tonight but it has got better! Breakfast I'd good!!
Not much in entertainment terms in fact not worth mentioning at all.
The Cypriot staff are great, very friendly and one or two of the foreign workers are friendly and very helpful such as Albina who works in the pool bar during the day! Other foreign workers do need to learn to smile, perhaps a course will resolve this. Lots and lots of miserable Russians here, don't smile don't talk and just barge in!
I like the hotel don't get me wrong but if this is 4.5 star then hotels such as the Royal in Cancun and Elderado Royale must be 10 star hotels!
Europe is do far behind in comfort when it comes to rooms, no actual walk in shower (who uses a bath), no pillow service (the ones we have have seen better days) and on nights like tonight when boredom drives you to your room you have tv channels that don't tune in properly!
The Japanese restaurant ix by far one of the best I have been to so try it.
My wife doesn't always agree with me but tonight she did, your on holiday trying to relax but the self service restaurant Is not a dining experience, it's hectic and you have people parading up and down all the time, she referred to it as a bun fight!
I have been really negative about the weddings but its true they do take precedence over guests, don't get me wrong I like a good wedding but they really should not affect paying guests enjoying their holiday but they do!
Right I am going to go now.
Would I return to this hotel? No!
I really might come across as been negative but read my other reports and you will see how fair I am.

• Stayed September 2013
EliasBeachPR, Guest Relations Manager at Elias Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing the Elias Beach hotel for your recent trip to Cyprus and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback while you are still at the hotel.

This gave us the great opportunity and pleasure to contact you in person and look into this for you and respond accordingly. We were more than delighted to had a casual meeting with you this morning, both myself as well as our hotel General Manager; Mr. Chris Aristidou.

We were very sorry to learn of your concerns and we would like to offer our sincere apologies - online as well - for the disappointment and inconvenience that you have experienced over the weekend due to the wedding taken place in the hotel surroundings.

With regards to the rest of your valuable feedback raised on your recent review, it was our pleasure that we had the opportunity to go through each of them in more detail together, as this fruitful discussion that we had will definitely help us to improve even more our hotel services and facilities, which we do appreciate.

Please be assured that we value all guest comments, as constructive criticism, like yours, which is of utmost importance and paramount to the quality control of our operation.

Coming into a small explanation with regards to some of your comments expressed in your review, kindly note that regarding your room upgrade - as explained directly as well - the room that you were upgraded to is a Kids Suite, thus it has a separate area with two beds and another TV, as it is normally booked by families with 2-3 children.

Concerning our room fridges, we would like to clarify that all of them are kept empty, in order to give our guests the option to use them free of charge as a private mini-fridge where they can stock their preferred food and beverage items. This was applied, as a mark of respect and understanding to many requests of our loyal guests, who preferred to have an empty fridge during their stay.

However, if they would like to refill it with drinks from our Bar, there is no extra cost when they do it themselves - this applies to the All Inclusive guests, and the only occasion, that there is an extra cost, is in the case that they request a waiter to refill it for them as well as to take drinks that are not included on their All Inclusive Package. This hotel policy is varied to all the other terms of stay, since if guests are booked directly to the hotel can have the option of other staying terms as well apart from All Inclusive.

With regards to your feedback about our room services and facilities, further to the more details raised also during our morning conversation, we are pleased to advise you online as well that some of these aspects, have already been taken into consideration and are already part of our winter hotel renovations.

Despite the disappointment caused over the weekend, we are glad to see that you have indeed enjoyed some other significant parts of our hotel and we do appreciate your valuable comments.

We specially thank you for commenting and complementing our great asset; our STAFF being really attentive and helpful.

Last but not least, commenting on our new outlet; the Kiku Japanese Restaurant, and considering it as the far one of the best Japanese ones that you have experienced, this makes us feel very delighted and pleased that we have exceeded your expectations, and this will definitely motivate our team in this outlet, even more to keep up this excellent work!!

Closing, we would like to reassure you that all of the points raised in your review, as well as during our direct conversation, have already been taken into serious consideration and some of them will be implemented soon.

Elias Beach Hotel is well established all over the world and well liked and preferred by thousands of satisfied guests and reviewers. This is mainly a result of the excellent customer care and the friendly, professional and attentive service provided by the great team that we are proud to have here.

We would like once again to apologise for the above matters that leaded to your disappointment, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you and regain your confidence in our services and facilities, and ensure that the remaining of your stay will run more smooth.

I personally and the rest of our hotel Management and Team looks forward to welcoming you once again in our hotel in the nearest future and again thank you for your valuable feedback.

Best Regards,

Evgenia Papadopoulou
Guest Relations Manager
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

In July we got married on Sunset Pier, the most amazing wedding venue in Limassol!
From day one communication with Skevi, the wedding coordinator, and Nicolas, the operations manager, was excellent. Skevi took notice of all the small details we wanted done on the day and she delivered them with proficiency. She was always smiley and reassuring even when stress got the best of me.

The hotel custom made the wedding menu to match our preferences and our budget. The quality of the food was extremely high and we received nothing but exceptional comments from our guests. The cocktails offered by the bar were lovely and kept coming at a steady pace to keep our guests in a happy mood! After the ceremony we had our wedding dinner at Blue Paradise. The restaurant service was outstanding and even though we chose to have a set menu instead of a buffet option everybody was served at the same time.

The added bonus were the spa treatments before the wedding and the candlelit dinner, offered by the hotel, after our wedding.

We definitely recommend Elias Beach Hotel for anyone wanting a hassle-free wedding, under the sun, surrounded by the Mediterranean sea.

Room Tip: The rooms have recently been renovated.
Leek, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Well what can I say. Had a 2 week holiday at the Elias from the 28th July. This hotel and the staff are amazing...the food was incredible and we made some awesome friends. The beach is beautiful and the water so clear and lovely and sandy under your feet, you can walk out for a long way. The rooms are very comfortable and the air conditioning is very good. The rooms are kept very clean and the housekeepers are very friendly. A lot of people have said that a mountain view is noisy...its not!!! The entertainment Team are first class and work very hard. The only criticism I would have is the bars shutting for all-inclusive at 11pm, if you had a late meal then watch the entertainment and want a few drinks you need to fill your table before 11pm otherwise you then have to pay for drinks. I was quite poorly on the last day of my holiday and the reception staff couldn't do enough for us, they allowed us to stay in our room until we were due to be picked up and they brought food and water to our room for us, they also emailed me when I got home to make sure I was ok...a very personal touch. Overall I cannot fault this place and will DEFINATELY be returning next year!!! Well done the Elias, keep up the good work.

milan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Elias is very good in every sense: tasty and wholesome food, friendly and helpful staff, convenient location, large and comfy rooms, ambiance, sandy beach, attractive design, entertainment is excellent, both for kids as for adults.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Elias Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!