This was our first time at the hotel and the first time travelling with abroad our 9 month old son, we were out there for a wedding and only staying for five days.The hotel was beautiful and plush inside, marble and cool lines, contemporary feel.
upon check in we were asked if we needed any special requirements and presented with all the information we needed and room cards, wished we'd gone for a sea view room and will next time.
Breakfast was well presented fresh and everything you'd expect and more, plenty of beds around the pool and nice arrangement of beds enabling us to find shade under trees for our little ones afternoon sleep, the pool was a lovely temperature and clean with a pool bar (which i will mention later)
Now heres what makes this hotel stand out from the rest, including the wedding party who were staying next door at the Amathus Hotel......
Every morning we'd go for breakfast and greeted by Elena, she loved our boy, got him his chair and he smiled constantly at her, anything we needed she was there, chatty and a real genuine lovely character. The guys at the pool bar, if there wasnt a cocktail you enjoyed Sebastian would make you one that you liked, knew his drinks and seemed to have real passion for his work along with being a nice guy, again Demetrias always checking if we were okay for drinks and playing with our boy (Sam) who by now was loving the attention from the hotel and then Maria in Clouds bar, happy hour at 6-7 bring out our drinks with a smile for Sam and a lovely way to chill out on the terrace, sipping a pina colada and looking over the pool and beach view sunset.
I'm a firm believer that people make a business and its no more apparent than at the Mediterranean Hotel, thank you all and look forward to seeing you soon
Adam, Jacqui and Samuel
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mediterranean Beach
- Mediterranean Beach Limassol
- Mediterranean Beach Hotel Limassol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True hospitality has always been the fabric of the Mediterranean Beach Hotel, a superior 4-star resort situated on one of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Limassol. The Hotel’s unique location provides all the advantages, including spectacular views of the island’s southern coastline. Recently renovated extensively, the Mediterranean Beach Hotel welcomes guests to a warm and inspiring environment of aesthetic luxury and comfort. Hues of blue and white dominate the colour scheme, which is enhanced with natural wood and marble features.The hotel consists of 291 rooms and suites, which include Deluxe Inland or Sea View Rooms, Family Rooms with Inland, Pool or Sea View, Deluxe Family Rooms with Sea View, Superior Pool & Sea View Rooms (Adults Only), Luxury Studios Pool & Sea View (Adults Only), Alkione Suite, Areti Suite, The Aura Presidential Suite.All rooms and suites include an en-suite bathroom, a balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, central heating, direct dial telephone, LCD televisions with satellite and video-on-demand channels, mini-bar, safe deposit box and a hair dryer. Additionally, Luxury Studios and Superior Rooms have Tea & Coffee making facilities and a trouser press. Luxury Studios, also have a CD/Radio player.Wi-Fi internet is available in all guest rooms, lobby and meeting rooms at a cost. For all guests staying in the adults only, Superior Rooms and Luxury Studios, as well as the suites, the Wi-Fi service is FREE.The property's extensive restaurant and bar selection comprises of the Nautica Bistro (May-Oct), the Celeste Restaurant (Nov-Apr) & Terrace (May-Oct), Ristorante Bacco, Shumi Sushi Bar and the Aquaria Restaurant. The bar selection includes Ouzeri Tis Myrtos (May-Oct), the Clouds Lounge Bar, the Blue Bar and the Lagoon Pool Bar (May-Oct).If relaxation is on the agenda, a visit to the Aquum Health Spa with a wide choice of treatments/programmes, using Babor products, is a must. There is an outdoor split-level outdoor pool, an indoor pool (heated in winter) and a children’s splash pool. Other facilities include, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam-Bath, an aerobics/pilates studio, a fully equipped gym, one floodlit tennis court, table tennis & pool tables and an electronic games room. There are also a Water Sports and a Padi Diving Centre. For our young friends, there is the Angel’s Kids Club (4-12 years) operating May-October, as well as Christmas, New Year’s and Easter periods. Other children’s facilities include a separate outdoor swimming pool, partly shaded to protect them from the sun, a playground, video games arcade and baby sitting on demand (additional cost).There are 4 championship standard golf courses, within a 35 minute drive from the hotel. Larnaca, as well as Paphos International Airports are just a 40 minutes drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Mediterranean Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.