We stayed at the Grand Resort for a week and we really enjoyed our stay. We had a sea view room and it was glorious to wake up every morning to that wonderful view. The bed was large and comfortable and the bathroom was clean and a good size.
The breakfasts were amazing as there was so much choice. The staff were always friendly and helpful.
We had a rest day by the pool and used the poolside bar and had lunch there which was tasty.
My only niggle is that the power sockets were a bit loose so you had to wiggle your plug around to get a good connection.
I would stay there again as we had an enjoyable holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grand Hotel
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11Km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.