i just got back from my 4 day stay in the hotel. the weather was perfect which made the atmospher by the pool fun between music and bartenders in the cafe next to the pool and all the sunbathing and enjoying the beach atmosphere too. as of the night i didnt experience many of the places but i went to ethinic (i think thats what it was called) and has a slight glimpse of teh live chinese cooking. in the restautant, the food was nice and light and the music was soft and enjoyable and i was to have a conversation with a friend of mine at the same time. the last two nights i was at the bar and the ladies there were very friendly and approachable and the music was again soft yet enjoyable. i took a massage which i recomend you treat your senf to. the reseption was good, they were friendly and helpfull. the room i was in was spacious and comfortable but sadly near constuction which didnt really affect me except for morning coffee.
all in all i recomend staying there. it is defineny worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grand Hotel
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11Km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.