On arrival late in the evening we were met by friendly staff. Our luggage was taken care of immediately. Our room was clean and well equiped with furniture.
Towels & dressing gowns could be softer.
FOOD & DRINKS:
Breakfast buffet was well presented with fresh pressed fruit juices and salads, big variety of food from all over the world available.
Evening buffet had a different theme every eveing; Again big variety of which to pick from to everybodies taste. Entertainment however could be improved as it was depressing.
Pool side bar served a variety of drinks & food. Waitresses were going around to serve the guests.
Some of the restaurants were not yet opened but we were told they would be in the next few weeks.
Tycoons bar was pleasant to get drinks; entertainment could do with more lively acts like live bands we experienced in 1 of the restaurants in the surrounding area outside the hotel.
Big variety of restaurants and bars available outside the hotel.
It takes 20 minutes by taxi (€ 15,00) to get into Limassol Centre. Public transport is also available with busstop near the hotel.
Pool had sufficient pool attendants; free towels available which could be softer; parasols could do with replacement.
Inside pool and jacuzzi was a pleasure to be.
Spa was excellent with a big variety of treatment available; friendly staff and well performed treatments.
Entertainment team had set up a weekly programme for everyday where guests and children could participate.
Staff was friendly, ready to serve with a real effort to interact with guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11Km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand