“Comfortable room and good location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kapetanios Odyssia

You added Kapetanios Odyssia to your Saves list
Kapetanios Odyssia
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Enaerios Complex-Seafront Avenue | PO Box 56748, Limassol 3300, Cyprus   |
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Limassol
Sliema, Malta
“Comfortable room and good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 12 days.The room was comfortable maybe the furniture outdated, but the bed was good for me and sheets were clean. The room was cleaned daily and tidy and I had everything I needed. The staff were very polite and the food was very good. It is very close to the beach its about 20 mins walk from town and there is a bus No 30 that travels up and down on the promenade. Around this hotel there are plenty of restaurants were one can have a good meal. This was my first visit but I will definitely will return again.

Room Tip: Rooms side view are quieter and sunny.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Weybridge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night on business. I paid 60 euros for the night and to be honest, you get what you pay for. The rooms are very dated, but fairly large. Shower in bathroom is powerful, but again it's nothing special. Breakfast is average too, nothing extra ordinary. Glad I wasn't on holiday here and glad it was only the one night!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nicosia, Cyprus
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Despite the fact that the hotel doesn't seem to have been renovated since the 80's, the bed was bad and "customer service" seems to be an unknown concept. My room was paid for by the organizers' of the CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL which I was attending with one of my films. When I arrived there, I realized that I had forgotten my wallet. I thought to call my wife at home to give me my VISA card's number, and use it to withdraw cash from the card (through the hotel's VISA charge machine) - a service which I know for a fact that can be offered through the VISA charge system. The receptionist refused to do such a thing and when I insisted that he contacts the manager to seek approval, he came back to say that "boss" said this is illegal! Well, I only wish to "boss" and the receptionist that one day they will find themselves stuck in a place with no cash and see how it feels. I couldn't buy myself a sandwich! By the way, this happened last year. I was only reminded of of it because of this year's festival which happened a few days ago and some of my friends had to say there.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Swindon - England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I have just spent a week at this hotel. We caught a bus from the airport to the city centre and then a taxi. The hotel is just across from the sea. We really enjoyed it and Limassol. The hotel was clean and tidy and had everything you needed. The staff were ever so polite and the food was very good too. It is a part of the Kanika Group of which we have stayed at before in Paphos. I definately recommend a visit here plus the sister hotel Elias Beach. There is a good bus service along the promenade. We enjoyed the Old Town too. If you stay in this hotel you will not be dissapointed. We are already planning our nect trip to Cyprus where the sun seems to shine from dawn to dusk.

Room Tip: Try a superior room, we did and it was excellent
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Basildon, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

we spent a week on half board basis at this hotel-it is about a hundred meters from the beach & one has to cross the main road to get to the beach
The reception area & lobby are good & the food in the main restaurant was excellent. Our room was comfortable but a tad dated but it was clean & towels renewed if required daily.
If public transport is needed it is easily available from the main road -the buses running from the Meridian Hotel down to the My Mal shpopping centre just beyond the new port-it only costs 3 euros for a days travel within the Limassol area.
The main downside we found was that the pool towels were only available via the reception & this could be rather inconvenient if you were already changed into swimming gear.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: first floor rooms have larger balconies on the pool side of the hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sleaford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

had a wonderful stay here, great attention to detail from all staff, above and beyond 3 star quality. pool area decent, nice bar, fantastic service, excellent breakfasts. rooms a bit tired but decent and very clean. all in all highly recommended by me.

Room Tip: the superior rooms on floor 1 offer a nice balcony!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Spent a week at the Kanika Pantheon in Limassol our second visit.
Hotel and the pools were spotless, towels changed daily constant hot water. All staff were so helpful. Didnt eat in as we found Big Ben restaurant just along the sea front vast menu
We are returning next year with the family

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple