“One of the best hotels in Limassol” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Londa Hotel

You added Londa Hotel to your Saves list
Londa Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   72 George A Street | Potamos Germasogeia, Limassol 4048, Cyprus   |
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Limassol
London
“One of the best hotels in Limassol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Nice decorated boutique hotel, with nice view and nice room service.
A bit expensive but worth every penny!!
Must visit if in Limassol for a coffee, lunch or dinner or if you can afford it book a room and enjoy the luxury of one of the best hotels in the island.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jochen_Niemann, Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Chris,
Thank you very much for staying at the Londa during your recent business trip and for recommending not only our hotel rooms but also our Caprice Restaurant & Lounge Bar with their views. We are very much looking forward to having you back on your next visit.
Best regards and greetings to London,
Jochen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Greek first
Larnaka, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hotel was amazing, the room was amazing, there was a Nespresso machine, Fruits and a big glass bottle of water which was changed evey day. Very impressed.

Staff very friendly, when asked if we could check out after 12:00, the receptionist was very friendly and told us it was okay to stay until the arrival of the next guests.

The only thing that was not as satisfying as the rest was the breakfast. It was very nice but compared to other 5* hotel the buffet was smaller.

Worth staying at Londa, Definetly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jochen_Niemann, Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for staying at the Londa and for sharing your nice comments on TripAdvisor. Your recommendation is very much appreciated.
We are looking forward to having you back.
Greetings to Larnaca,
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Recently I went to Cypress to relax. I had never been there before and I wanted to go someplace close (I live in Cairo) and fresh. I had no expectations. When I arrived the hotel had a taxi waiting for me as I had asked. The ride from Larnaca to Limassol was under an hour. Since it was evening, I could not enjoy the scenery as I did on my return.

The hotel is situated right on the sea. It has a comfortable modern design, not cold as many are. Perhaps the fur like throws on the sofas in the lobby added to the ambiance. People were seated, quietly chatting. I found out later that local people stop by and relax there while eating or having a refreshment. The staff welcomed me warmly and showed me to my room. WoW!!! A lovely king size bed and a comfortable seating TV area was awaiting me.

After unpacking I ordered a Risotto from room service and was delighted. It was better than the one I make at home. The chef there is an Italian and his touches on the cuisine were tasty - sort of like being in Florence without the crowds.

The buffet breakfast was most enjoyable. There were fresh fruits, cheeses, yougurts, an assortment of breads and a sampling of local delicacies, and a hot buffet that carried bacon, an assortment of eggs, crepes, polenta and other warm side dishes.

I had lunch and dinner there and found the food exquisite.

It was a truly relaxing break for me and next time I will certainly sample their spa.

Thank you, Londa. You are a delightful haven in the Mediterranean.

Room Tip: Seaside rooms offer the lull of the sound of waves which add to the relaxation.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Londa experience with us! It is indeed a pleasure for us to receive nice comments from such a valued contributor. We are happy to know that your stay at the Londa has met your expectations and that you were pleased with our outlets and the hotel’s atmosphere! Your kind comments on the food are much appreciated and we will extend your compliments to our Chef, Giovanni Caracciolo.
We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to your "delightful haven in the Med" in the near future.
Best wishes and greetings to Cairo,
Nicosia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The hotel was good (even though the price is high), its location is convenient and is on the beach!!! Very friendly and helpful staff, Clean Hotel. The only negative thing was the breakfast, I was expecting bigger variety and better quality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jochen_Niemann, Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for your complimenting feedback and your wonderful comments about our staff. We have also noted your breakfast observations.
It would be a great pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards and coastal greetings to Nicosia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Londa is great. We loved our suite room, very spacious and lots of lovely touches. Perfect for a Christmas break in the sun. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful - I wish I could say the same for the attitude of the cafe waitresses. The only minor is that they charge for wifi and nespresso capsules.

• Stayed December 2012
Jochen_Niemann, Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for chosing the Londa for your Christmas break in the sun. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time with us. Please accept my apoligies for the service level in the bar. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly with further details. It would assist us in bringing the standard in line with our other departments. It was agreat pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Best regards and Happy New Year!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place couldnt have been more perfect! I stayed here in early August 2012 and I loved every minute, Staff were friendly and particularly an individual at the front desk I believe her name was Angelica she provided us with all the help we needed and we felt looked after.

We had booked a basic room but was upgraded to a suite which was very kind of Londa.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

1 & only negative point was the food, there was alot postive reviews about Caprice but personally I did not think the food was outstanding perhaps Londa can work on this.

Thank you angelica and Londa for an amazing stay! We will be back!

Room Tip: Go for the suites.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Jochen_Niemann, Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Reviewer,
Our best wishes for you and your family for the New Year. Thank you for your feedback and your nice comments about Angeliki. We are very happy to hear that you had an amazing stay. I would like to share the news with you that we are having a new Executive Chef and shortly after your visit we launched a new Italain menu at our Caprice Restaurant.
It would be a great pleasure welcoming you back in 2013.
Best wishes and sunny greetings to London
Nicosia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

What a magnificent hotel! We stayed there with my husband for 2 nights Friday to Sunday!. Although we booked a double room we were upgraded to a sea side view mini suite! The hotel was great, quiet even though there were a lot of people staying there, coming for coffee and dinner at the hotel's bar restaurant (it is one of the most popular in Limassol). On Saturday night we returned to the hotel and couldn't find a parking spot so we were given a token to use the one on the opposite side on the road. Breakfast was excellent, I think it covered all tastes and the one thing that made an impression was the "Cypriot corner" full with local products. I had an excellent birthday weekend and we are definately returning to this hotel for inland vacation!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jochen_Niemann, Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for staying at the Londa and for your magnificent comments. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed an excellent birthday week-end with us. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.
Merry Christmas to Nikosia,
Jochen

Been to Londa Hotel? Share your experiences!