I've stayed at this hotel for 10 days and it's been a major shock to me to find that it has nothing to do with world-famous Four Seasons chain. Of course that's my fault for not being attentive enough to figure it out before going there.
But, there are some decent impressions I got from this hotel,
1. Free Sauna, Steam bath in the hotel
2. Teapot in the room
3. Jaccuzzi in the room
4. Free fast wi-fi
5. Great breakfast choice, especially oat porridge, simply brilliant (really miss it at home)
6. Crystal clear blue flag beach (pitty there was strong wind and reconstruction most of the days we stayed)
7. Free artificial grass-sand (i suppose that's how it's called) tennis courts (again wind was a problem, but not all the time)
8. Good Shiseido Spa (not free obviously, but they make discounts at times)
9. Fast technical problems solving (your issue will be fixed within 10-15 minutes)
It would be paradise if only there weren't those problems:
1. Strangely-looking women walking and staying in the hotel (guest's prostitutes most likely)
2. Approximately 50 % of stuff was impolite and couldn't care less about your presence
3. Bad sound insulation (even on the inner side, between neighborh rooms)
4. Stuff coming to your room 4-8 times a day (checking minibar even if you no using it, etc)
5. Over aged furniture
6. Over price restaurants and cafe colors, worst mojito (so little amount of mint you can barely see it) in my life costing around 12 euro)
7. I had a birthday during our stay (with my girlfriend) and hotel generously brought me cheap, miserable cake (worst birthday cake in my life)
8. asked the reception man if I can have any kind of bonus or discount for having my birthday during stay, and he answered that cake it's the only thing that will be done (it could have been tasty at least, but no, it was horrible - that's the only impression out of their "gift")
So, judge by yourself is this hotel-fantom worth visiting, but I wouldn't come here again in foreseeable future if anytime at all. Managed to have some nice moments despite hotel's system.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your stay with us in February this year. Our hotel is independently owned and operated and has been under the same ownership since it first opened its doors 20 years ago, during this time the hotel has undergone several renovations and is constantly upgraded each year. I am very pleased that you found so many positive aspects that you enjoyed during your stay with us, but equally disappointed that there were some things not to your liking and would like to express my sincere apologies for any shortcomings you may have perceived in our standards of service or facilities. February is usually our least busy month and this year we were upgrading our beach area at that time, it now has space for more umbrellas and sunbeds and a beautiful new renovated promenade extending out into the sea with palm trees and paving.
I read your comment about our staff with great surprise! Our people are our greatest asset and almost everyone of our guests comments positively to that effect. I find it difficult to even pinpoint one of our staff that would be impolite to our guests, let alone the number you mention, our staff is what has made our hotel what it is today and we invest a lot of time and effort into ensuring they are the best at what they do. I do hope that all things considered you will decide to revisit the hotel in the future, many thanks and best regards.
Four Seasons Cyprus.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.