“Not to be Missed !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel

You added Four Seasons Hotel to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P.O. Box 57222 | Agios Tychonas Community, Limassol 3313, Cyprus   |
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Limassol
Limassol, Cyprus
“Not to be Missed !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have visited the Four Seasons many times in the past two years.
The whole experience is one Not to be Missed
Everything and I mean Everything is 5 Star + !! Don't overlook a visit to Colours the Finest Coffee shop with the greatest selection of Mind Blowing Deserts severed by the most attentive Staff !!! We're did you find these Super People ?
Every Member of Staff treats Every Guest as The Most Important Person !!!! and let's be honest is that not what we want ??
A huge thanks to the Directors and Management for providIng Cyprus with a venue to be Proud of.

Room Tip: Sea view is then best !
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
paphos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights from the 21st to the 23 Nov 2012- We were told that the hotel was amazing and we would not be disappointed. From the moment we walked through the hotel door to the second we left the whole experience was superb. I would struggle to find fault with this hotel. The place had a buzz to it and a lot of the clientele were younger than that of the Amathus Beach hotel we had just left in Paphos. Breakfast was great and plentiful and GF bread was provided when I asked for it, there was so much choice. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and all the staff were very helpful and attentive. Sitting outside in the evening was a delight, there were even patio heaters for when it got a bit chilly. Our room was lovely and clean and we even had a jacuzzi. The view was slightly disappointing as it overlooked the tennis courts and the recycling bins but this didn't bother us as everything else was so fantastic. If you can afford to pay for a better view do it!
We ate in the Vivaldi Italian restaurant one night, the food was superb. Having walked past the covered cake display on the first evening, salivating at all the lovely cakes I wouldn't be able to eat, I asked whether any happened to be Gluten Free, unfortunately not but they did say that they would sort something out for me the next evening. What would I like? As it was chocolate week at the hotel that week and I love chocolate, I said chocolate. As we walked past the cake display the next evening it was filled with gorgeous looking cakes and in the middle was a plate with a trio of cakes/desserts, I knew this was mine. They looked divine and apparently quite a few people had asked for them before I got there. I decided to have a chocolate Martini to get me in the mood and ate from the Bar snack menu. I had a GF Burger that was delicious. Miki served us and was eagerly awaiting to serve my special GF cakes. Wow they were fab and his face genuinely lit up when he saw my reaction. Apparently my details are now in the hotel computer and I was told if I return I would be looked after. Thank you so much to the staff, instead of feeling the odd one out I was made to feel special. I would love to come back, maybe for along weekend and just enjoy the hotel and its facilities. This is positively the best hotel I have ever stayed in ! I do think the hotel are missing a trick though they should advertise GF cakes available on request as they do already for the pasta.

Room Tip: Side view over the Tennis courts wasn't great
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stayed one week in November. the first thing which impressed me was the staff, extremely nice and obliging in all areas of the hotel. I was there for work, and had a function with a bout 80 guests performed at the hotel, and it was perfect. The buffet breakfast was great, lunches were very good, and I enjoyed dinner at the restaurant also. The swimming pool area is also very good.... the only problem I had were some minor issues with Internet, and some difficulties in parking due to the many functions which the hotel was hosting, but for the rest, everything was flawless, and i would definitively recommens this hotel. I was given room 121, which is larger than normal without being a full suite.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is a large modern hotel on the water near Limassol. It caters for all demographics – young, old, kids and anyone in between. There are enough places for you to chill out or to mix with the crowd if you wish. The highlight for me was the food. At every venue – high end or the café of breakfast the quality and the range of cuisine was outstanding. The staff is excellent – friendly and professional. I visited the spa and really enjoyed a relaxing experience. My only gripe – the beds need replacing as they are soft and full of “hills and valleys”. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the bar and patio – can be noisy
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
NickAristou, Executive Director at Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Looksee999
Thankyou for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel so much, particularly the cuisine. Regarding our beds I would just like to advise that we are indeed planning to replace them very early next year.
We look forward to welcoming you back to try them out!
With best regards
Nick Aristou
Twickenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I only stayed here a couple of nights, but wow its an impressive hotel. Lots of excellent facilities, exceptional staff, great food and beachside. The room was massive with a large bed and jacuzzi bath and shower. If you can get this at a reasonable price, then simply don't hesitate to book!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Booked in for 3 nights at end of holiday with the plan to complete the PADI ScubaDiver course at on site Dive-In school.

I travel a lot for work and spend most of my time in hotels. From the point of arriving last Wednesday I knew this was going to be quite special.

The hotel itself is fantastic wih wonderful gardens and pools. The adults only pool is a wonderful idea. Watching the Koi at breakfast and whilst wandering around is serene and relaxing.

Cocktails in the Vista Terrace bar became a nightly ritual. The whole ambiance is dreamy and the staff cannot help you enough. Catch the happy hour at 1830 for some great cocktails, sit back and soak up the atmosphere!

Breakfast is a feast and enough to keep you going all day until the next treat at dinner!

We ate at the Vivaldi Italian restaurant. It's not really Italian food other than there is pasta. That being said, we could not fault the food, the service nor the bill which was very reasonable given the quality of the whole dining experience.

We often have a challenge as one if us is gluten intolerant and so the delightful sweet creations on display tend to be a no go area. Not at The Four Seasons! The Vista Terrace staff arranged for the Pastry Chef to prepare one specially. A waiter was assigned to ensure it was served to us the day after and the evening manager also introduced himself to make sure everything would be catered for. We duly arrived for cocktails last night and spied a trio of desserts on display with the other cakes. The waiter, Miki, was positively beaming when he saw us. I wandered out to look at the cakes and was told that everyone had been asking for the ' special' cakes. The cakes were served and were delicious. The Four Seasons probably have lots of guests who are GF and they should advertise that they cater for this!

If I have one criticism it's the layout of the indoor pool area changing rooms. I wouldn't expect to have to walk through the gym club reception to get to and from the pool.

Well done The Four Seadons... truly exceptional service.

• Stayed November 2012
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We spent 14 days at the Four Seasons Hotel in October and November. The stay was very pleasant and relaxing. The hotel staff was very friendly and polite. This was true for all parts of the hotel, such as concierge, reception, restaurants, gym and spa. The housekeeping was also very good. All hotel facilities like pools (in and outdoor), gym and spa were in excellent condition. Rooms were well mantained and spacy. The hotel own beach was also well mantained and the beach staff did a perfect job. Food in all restaurants was very good and like the beverages reasonably priced. Last but not least is the room service to be mentioned which was also brilliant. Just two minor points of criticism: Firstly a rather high number of guests from Eastern Europe that sometimes had a strange view on how to dress and when and where to use mobile devices; secondly there was no separation between smoking and non smoking at the outdoor bar. Notwithstanding the Four Seasons can definitly be recommanded.

Room Tip: Sea View is essential
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Hotel? Share your experiences!