We have stayed at this wonderful Hotel 10 times with most of the visits taking place during summer months when the Cyprus sun is at its warmest and the Hotel is enjoying its busiest period. From the moment you arrive the welcome is warm and friendly with a very special mention to the "best Concierge in the whole world ever", Mr David Kokai.
Externally the Hotel grounds and pool areas are fabulous and very well maintained. There is always ample room to accommodate all guests even during peak times. Beaches in Limassol are not great although the Hotel does take every effort to ensure that it is clean and secure.
The Hotel is now over 20 years old and internally some areas could benefit from modest refurbishment although all restaurants and bars are very clean and more than adequate for purpose. Having stayed in a variety of rooms they are all large and comfortable with the housekeeping staff's hard work ensuring that cleanliness standards are extremely high. Bathrooms (in the main building rooms) are now becoming rather tired and could do with being upgraded.
Food offering is superb and cannot understand any criticisms on this front. Breakfast choices cater for all tastes from a simple continental job through to the full works of bespoke freshly made
omelette combined with bacon and sausages! Lunch is well catered for with both the Cool Bar and the Lagoon bar providing appropriate menus. Dinner options are plenty.The Buffet in Le Fleuri is always well presented and the menu varied with specific theme nights. The quality on offer is of a very high standard and there is never any problem with high demand dishes being replenished. The food quality in the Italian is excellent and it enjoys a wonderful view overlooking the Mediterranean sea. It is very popular at peak season with reservations normally required.
Both Penguin Village and Leisureland provide a huge range of activities to keep all children happy and occupied. There is a weekly programme rotating the activities although during summer months it is too hot to play outdoor sports during the day.
in our opinion what takes Le Meridien to the highly exceptional grade is the dedication and friendliness of all members of staff. In an industry notorious for high staff turnover levels it is worthy to comment that numerous staff members remain from our first stay nearly 9 years ago.We now consider a number to be our friends. Although rather unfair to select anyone in particular we cannot let the opportunity pass without mentioning Tundi, Filios and Elena for special praise.
Will we be going back for visit 11? You bet!
If you are looking for a fantastic, value for money holiday for all the family Le Meridien in Cyprus comes highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Limassol Hotel Limassol
- Le Meridien Limassol
- Le Meridien Limassol Hotel
- Le Meridien Cyprus
- Limassol Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort lies on 100,000 square meters of land by the beach being the only international 5-star hotel chain in Limassol. An excellent choice of spacious accommodation to choose from, and ‘adults only’ spa wing for couples to enjoy full privacy. It has 8 restaurants to suit the most discerning tastes and has 5 outdoor swimming pools. Its renowned spa & Thalassotherapy Center has over 125 treatments to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Limassol Spa and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.