When we stayed here in October 2010, we were unimpressed with the standard of the food at all of the restaurants. When I booked at very short notice to stay here again in October this year, we vowed to journey more into Limassol and eat out as much as possible.
The only major selling point of the hotel as far as we were concerned, is the fantastic children's facilities on offer. You would need to go quite a long way to find anything to match the kids' stuff here.
We were pleasantly surprised at the turnaround in food quality from 2 years ago, when I would have scored the place 4/10. Having stayed there again and eaten at all of the restaurants, I'd happily award 8/10 now. Well done on employing an Executive Chef who clearly knows how to run a good kitchen.
Yes, the rooms do look a bit dated, but they are very large and clean. The maid service is excellent. All of the staff were friendly and helpful without exception.
Unfortunately, the only gripe I have is the poor quality of the surfacing around the sea water pool, which we complained about last time. Splinters in the soles of your feet can be quite uncomfortable and there were many people suffering with the same problem this time around as well.
Quite handy is the supermarket 10 minutes walk turning left out of the main entrance of the hotel called Double Point. Also shows footy and serves basic food such as pizzas and burgers.
I'd come back again because they have really raised their game as far as the catering goes. Please sort out the salt water pool surface area though.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Limassol Hotel Limassol
- Le Meridien Limassol
- Le Meridien Limassol Hotel
- Le Meridien Cyprus
- Limassol Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort lies on 100,000 square meters of land by the beach being the only international 5-star hotel chain in Limassol. An excellent choice of spacious accommodation to choose from, and ‘adults only’ spa wing for couples to enjoy full privacy. It has 8 restaurants to suit the most discerning tastes and has 5 outdoor swimming pools. Its renowned spa & Thalassotherapy Center has over 125 treatments to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Limassol Spa and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.